𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: Upgrade

╔═══════════════╗
Nine
╚═══════════════╝

»»————- Author ————-««You gulp and feel your fist getting tighter around the glass as your anxiety starts to feel the brim of your heart up which MoonDrop can tell by the look of fear on your face

You gulp and feel your fist getting tighter around the glass as your anxiety starts to feel the brim of your heart up which MoonDrop can tell by the look of fear on your face. Though, this time, he didn't like it.

He didn't like the look of fear on your face, he thought that it simply does not fit you, it actually made him quite uncomfortable but fear is what he feeds on from people. So, now, he is just as confused as SunDrop as to why he feels this towards you. Cliche Cliche.

It was as if SunDrop was right all along and proved everything MoonDrop predicted about you wrong. MoonDrop felt like he wanted to keep the ways things SunDrop has been keeping.

Now, the robot is curious, will the feeling go away? He stood silent after revealing very crucial information that would've led anyone fleeing to the door but he only watched you stare at him with utter fear.

The confidence on the robot's face was now gone and instead (if only he can) was replaced with confusion and even dumbfoundedness.

"Why are you not running away?"

"Has SunDrop... hurt anybody? Have you hurt anybody...?" You ask and just then MoonDrop sees you as someone so small and so... well, someone that is in need to be taken care of. He can just feel there was a reason for your weird reaction.

"W-Well..." MoonDrop stuttered, something definitely out of his system and his usual persona. He never stuttered before out of nervousness, usually it'd be mockery!

Will he tell the truth?

Or will he understand why SunDrop has been hiding from you?

"... Maybe, Sun and I's build... aren't the best at holding up as you can see." MoonDrop reveals the back of his head with pulled wires and some damage buttons that you don't know it meant but probably with the use of James' notes, you can identify which is which.

Then MoonDrop proceeds to take off the thing around his neck which showed more damage, some even missing from his body. You gasp and lean forward to get a better look with your flashlight, "who did this?"

"U-Ugh.... Uhm, well... the staff and some of the technicians. T-They like to shut us off and sometimes use our parts in order to use it for the other animatronics – or... build a new one." MoonDrop lies as he puts a part of his cloth back in. There was much more to be revealed but he knew it was best to not show you it.