𝐓𝐄𝐍: Get Along

[Sorry if this isn't more about you, it's more about SunDrop and MoonDrop's relationship/friendship. This is a bit boring but I'd really like to know what you think about this.]
╔═══════════════╗
Ten
╚═══════════════╝

»»————- Author ————-««"What does he mean by that?" You ask, screwing in the last knot into the sides of the scrap then lean back to see your simple work

"What does he mean by that?" You ask, screwing in the last knot into the sides of the scrap then lean back to see your simple work.

"I don't know with that weirdo, I think it's fine to be what we are. I just think he's being selfish and greedy – he should really be thankful that he gets to have so much freedom while I'm stuck inside of this lanky body." MoonDrop complains with a snarl at the end, getting heated in not a good way just by thinking of how much he envies his alter.

"Hey, I'm trying to fix some things here in that 'lanky' body of yours. At least think you have a cool build – I mean you're so tall! And strong too." You murmur and to MoonDrop, when he turns his flexible torso around while his feet face the opposite, he can't help but chuckle and feel amused from your pouty face.

"Aww, why, thank you starlight –  I guess I'm just salty about how much privilege Sun Boy has and now he's wanting more." MoonDrop admits. His spinal chord relaxes as he melts at your touch once again, he laces his fingers on yours quite gently with his half closed eyelids.

"Well, before you came up, he did admit that he might have a soul... and just like yours, maybe he wants something like your soul does... right?"

MoonDrop sighs and leaves his hand just resting on your hand, "I guess... it does feel great to come back again after so long. But still, I don't understand that idiot, I just get so... so uncontrollable thinking about him... but what really gets me is when people treat him badly."

You frown, disappointed that the two aren't getting along and you had some kind of hint on why which is their idea of freedom. You presume that because MoonDrop hasn't been let out as much as SunDrop, he doesn't see what's so great about being human since most of them do just mistreat them. All MoonDrop really wanted was to move around freely and not feel so suffocated.

But to SunDrop, you guessed that if he was more human, he could be liked by people. And even if he moved freely, he still felt as suffocated as MoonDrop being the animatronic he is.

"Maybe you two just... have to talk. You know... just listen to each other, as corny as it is."

"He would just say a bunch of nonsense." MoonDrop dismisses, rolling his eyes as he swats his hands away in a sassy manner.

"Well – I know he listens to you, he's a definite listener – maybe he thought it was better for you to not be out since... Well, you cause mayhem here. As someone who has only one body with you, I guess it was hard for him to balance and to satisfy both parties with you and well... people."