𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: Missing Parts

╔═══════════════╗
Eight
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗Eight╚═══════════════╝

»»————- Author ————-««

'Moon, please. For this once, I promise I will let you out tomorrow night. Just please, let me out. Don't touch her. Don't you dare, you filth.'

MoonDrop grins down back at you before he stands straight up, "May I ask if you wait for me for a while, sweetheart? You won't run away?"

You looked at him for a straight three seconds before nodding so innocently as if you weren't just out of the hands of a mass killer robot. Usually, when he'd ask anyone if they'd want to step foot out of the daycare door and once they accept the offer and made the effort to leave, they're confirmed missing the next day. But you stayed.

"Okie." You say, you wanted to ask why but you might be caught dead. Curiosity does kill the cat, and your gut definitely told you to not get curious. MoonDrop gives you a soft pat on the head before he heads off flying to his room.

And you wished that you could've gotten used to his flying tactics easily but still, you can't. The way the moon robot moves terrifies you, so quick and sneaky.

MoonDrop lands into his – well, his and SunDrop's room. "Now you have so rudely disrupted our moment – please, continue." MoonDrop's voice was laced with sarcasm as he rolls his bloodshot red eyes.

'Please, please, Moon, don't hurt her. Let me out. Turn on the lights and I'll let you out by tomorrow just please!' SunDrop begs, even though SunDrop can only be heard in MoonDrop's mind, he can still hear the voice of that jolly bot which was laced with desperation that sounded like a cry.

MoonDrop laughs, "What made you think I'll hurt her, Sunny? She hasn't run away, and you know only those who run away stay away – Honestly, I'm quite impressed with what you got here, Sunny boy."

"I always thought your thoughts about her were quite a little annoying and maybe a little... unrealistic when you said you'd make a friend out of her but – for once, you were right!"

'Can you turn on the lights, then?'

"Heavens no! Haven't you thought about me? I have been stuck in this body for almost weeks! – Maybe even a month! You haven't let me out and it was getting so suffocating that I had to talk to James through your damn annoying voice last night to upgrade us so I can be out of this stupid body!" MoonDrop trashes out. And just like SunDrop, MoonDrop has had the same emotion management problems which resulted in him trashing the room whenever he's out.