𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: Technician

╔═══════════════╗
Five
╚═══════════════╝

»»————- Author ————-««      "It was good to hang out with you, SunDrop

      "It was good to hang out with you, SunDrop. I'm glad I got a nice job." You say as you start getting ready to end off your first day. You didn't really expect you'd love the job this much, actually, you didn't expect to like it in the first place.

SunDrop approaches closer to watch you pack or fix your things which isn't much. "It was more fun to have you here, you're coming here tomorrow, right? It isn't like you have a schedule? You'd be hanging out with me?"

"Um..." You lick your lip to look at your Fazwatch just to see some new tasks that popped up for the upcoming job tomorrow. "Yeah! Y-Yeah, of course b-but not this long I think... I was just notified through my Fazwatch that I'd be taking the time off to put some time on learning the technician stuff for each of the animatronics here."

"O-Oh... when you said you were assisting me and said you're a technician... I actually thought you'd help only me – I thought the other technicians were good enough for the gang since you know, it isn't everyday they like to visit me." SunDrop frowns, well you assumed he was with that sad and low tone of his voice.

"Well – honestly, I don't know a lot about being a technician really. I have some experiences in engineering studies but didn't think it was right for me so I started to lean towards more in gaming designs. So the boss thought that it'll be alright for me to re-learn those again with the varieties I handle like you and the gang."

"If that makes sense..." You murmur to yourself, as if you just confused yourself more than you trying to explain anything.

"It makes sense, sunshine! But... I just had a lot of fun with you and I wanted to hang out with you more."

"Oh, but you will, I'll be here from 8 A.M to 12 P.M then I'll head to the training for the rest of the day so we can-"

"But that's only 3 hours!" SunDrop complains, his voice sounding whiny but not the annoying kind. You smile and rub one of his rays to calm him down which he did,

"I know, Sunny, but I have school before 8 A.M. My college actually set up a special schedule for me in order to work here, so I really can't get here before 8 A.M. not after what my school did for me."

SunDrop looks down, feeling very disappointed but then he got an idea and looked back up to you, "At least stay here after your training? I-It'll be Friday tomorrow s-so... we can have a sleepover?"

You were so in awe but at the same time, felt so bad for how much he wanted to spend time with you. You didn't really expect anyone, much more an A.I to like spending time with you. You usually didn't lean onto the idea that you were interesting, you were just like everybody, ya know, minding their business.