𝐎𝐍𝐄: DayCare Station

╔═══════════════╗
One
╚═══════════════╝

╔═══════════════╗One╚═══════════════╝

»»————- Author ————-««

You still couldn't believe you were under the roof of the entrance of your job right now, sure, you have entered here just yesterday but it was still surreal for you because you've been depending on your grandfather to guide you for the rest of your life that it somehow didn't feel right to things on your own yet you still felt a little proud of yourself.

It's so ironic as well since you're 21 right now and it still feels like you're taking baby steps while your grandfather watches you from above.

You then see what you assume to be one of the employees approaching you. She has blonde hair tied up in a ponytail updo and looks like she is a little taller than you.

"Hi, you must be the new employee, am I right? – If I did, I'm sorry, they weren't exactly specific with our new worker." She greets. She looked serious but you still smiled though and nodded your head,

"Ugh... y-yeah – yeah, I am. I'm Y/N Hellebore. The um... new DayCare Assistant and um.. Technician." Your voice quivered for a bit and you mentally cursed yourself for it.

The woman smiled back, "you're a shy one, aren't you?" she chuckles then roams her eyes around the place,, "Well, I'm Vanessa, the security guard and your tour guide for um... the day? I-I don't know if I should say for the day since someone – well, if you can even call that thing a someone – take my place."

"Thing? – Oh you mean the animatronics?"

"Uhh... yeah? It's hard to explain since that um... robot isn't an animal. He's actually a Sun, his name is SunDrop, the DayCare Attendant and..." Her words slowly quiets down as she looks at you, whether or not to tell you.

"And?" You ask, anticipating her next words.

"He can be um... energetic but I guess – I guess he's nice." Vanessa shrugs then puts on a smile in a quick second, "Anyways! I should probably give you the tour by now, this place is huge."

"Yeah... enormous." You agreed, looking around the place by the ceiling to recognize how small you are compared to the place.

"There are also a lot of things to know about this place and the animatronics. So this is gonna take a little while considering you're gonna be the technician."

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
. . . At The FazBear Diner. . .
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛