One last hurrah

Hey! I'm Chloe. I'm 25 and I'm a law degree graduate. I never knew my parents, I was abandoned as a baby and put into the foster system. It sucked but it was what it was. When I was 2 I was adopted by a family, they were nice. When I was 16 they died in a car crash. I somehow survived. So my best friends mum took me in and helped me through school and college and university. My adopted parents left me a big amount of money, to pay for my education and I wanted to make them proud so I decided to become a lawyer. A family lawyer but I'm trained in all aspects of law. My dad was a lawyer and my mum was a social worker so we were a big family of helpers. My big brother he is also a lawyer and he works out of a huge firm in London. When I graduated, I was offered the opportunity to work for a huge Boston law firm, thanks to my professor, they had seen all my hard work and loved what they saw. I was leaving in 2 days for Boston and my best friend was pursuing a career in modelling and acting so she was moving to New York. We had been inseparable since we were 6 years old so it felt incredibly strange to be moving on with my life without her.
So tonight we had planned a huge night of drinking, dancing and maybe some shameless flirting with some gorgeous men. We didn't party much because we were studying so hard so tonight was definitely going to be a night we have both been waiting for.
"Chloe where are you?"
"I'm in my room April, come help me pick shoes"
April walked in and she looked stunning, she had Red hair that was all the way down her back, piercing blue eyes, she was wearing a leather short skirt, a black rest top tucked in and some killer high heeled black boots.
"Wow girl! You like amazing"
"Thank you, so do you! Hot stuff"
I giggled. I had long brown hair, deep brown eyes and I was wearing a little black dress, and when I say little I mean little. I really needed to be careful with bending down tonight. I had picked out 3 pairs of shoes, silver stilettos, black stilettos and some black heels with a bit of silver bling on them.
"Which ones?"
"Silver definitely and a silver clutch"
"Thank you"
We touched up our make up and we're out the door. I couldn't wait for tonight. I've not partied for so long.
We came to a club that had recently opened. We had heard such amazing things about it. When we walked in, the place was packed. We made our way to the bar and ordered shots. Our friends were meeting us here too. We just got our drinks when I phone rang
"Hello"
"Yo bitch turn around"
I turned and saw our 3 friends standing and waving at us. We walked over and said hello to everyone.
"You all look stunning"
"As do you two! Wooow"
We all laugh and down our shots, this is how we spend most of the night, dancing, laughing and drinking. It feels so good to be out!

After a few hours, I can feel the affects of the drinks, I'm trying to pace myself I don't want to get sick. While we are dancing and laughing, I feel someone tap my shoulder. I look up and see an extremely handsome man
"Hey, can we take those seats?" Pointing over at the 3 empty seats in front of us.
"Oh of course yeah"
"Thanks beautiful"
I smiled. He and 2 of his friends sat down, they were all stupidly hot! They looked really familiar but I couldn't figure out who they were. I was too drunk for that.

As the night went on, we started up conversations with the 3 men, they were really funny and we were all having a good time. The man that had tapped me on the shoulder, got up and held his hand out to me "want to dance?"
I looked up at him "yeah okay"
He pulled me to the dance floor and we danced, my hands around his neck, his hands on my waist. He was a good dancer. I turn around in his arms and push my butt into his crotch. I heard him moan, I swayed my hips against him as he held tightly on to my waist. My head was leaning on his shoulder and his lips were by my neck. God! This felt amazing. His breath was turning me on so much. I could feel how wet I was getting. He leaned in close and whispered "do you want to get out of here?"
I didn't speak I just nodded yes. We walked back over to the table and I said goodbye to the girls while he said goodbyes to the boys. We walked out and headed straight for a cab. We couldn't keep our hands off of one another. And man could he kiss. He had me moaning without even touching me. We pulled up outside a hotel and headed in. He obviously wasn't from London, he was American I think. At this point I'm that drunk everyone sounds the same.
He leads me to his room, pushes me up against the door, I pull him in by the lapels on his shirt. He fumbled with the keycard to open the door. Never breaking the kiss, we manage to find our way to the bedroom. He unzips my dress and I let it fall to the floor. I'm wearing black lace underwear and a matching bra that pushes my boobs up slightly. I don't need much help in that department, my boobs are my best asset. He looks me up and down and licks his lips. He then pulls me to him again, kisses me from my mouth to my neck. He then lifts me by the back of my thighs and sits on the bed with me straddling him. As he is kissing me, I can't help but grind down on him. He moans, so do I. I push him back and take off my bra, his hands automatically go straight to my breasts, needing and pulling at my nipples. I'm so wet, I'm practically dripping.
He sits back up and moves his hands to my ass, my second best asset. He squeezes, it felt like electric running through me. He picks my up again and lays me down on my back. He looks up at me for permission, I nod breathlessly. He slides my underwear down, slowly. He spreads my legs and slides his finger through my folds.
"Omg!!"
He laughs "so wet already"
"Hmmmmm"
He continues to slide his finger up and down, hitting my clit with every movement. Then his head disappears between my legs. I feel his tongue "shit!" He continues his incredible onslaught, his fingers join him. He pushes inside me and I arch my back from the bed.
I can feel it, I'm so close. Just as I'm about to cum he pulls out of me. I look up and he is smiling down at me.
He rids himself of his trousers and boxers, he climbs back up to me "condom?"
"Please"
He reaches over and grabs one from the draw, he slides it on and lines himself back up to my entrance. As he leans forward to kiss me, he pushes himself inside, slowly "fuuuuucccccckkkk"
He was big, I could feel how big he was, he didn't move for a little while, helping me get accustomed to his size.
"Move please"
He laughed and slowly started to thrust into me, god it felt so good. "Harder"
He obliged, ramming into me over and over again. I was always a fan of rough sex. Specially when I didn't really know the person. He continued to ram into me until I felt my self tensing, he could feel it too "cum for me"
His words were my undoing, I came loudly shouting out non sensicle sentences. He came shortly after me shouting out too. Once we both came down from our highs, he rolled to the side of me "wow!"
"Yeah, that was.......wow"
He laughed. We lay there for a while and just stared at the ceiling. The problem with one night stands, you never know how to act afterwards. I look over at him and run my hand over his chest he was in extremely good shape. Abs and all.
"I should go"
"You don't have too"
"I think I should" I sit up and grab my underwear and dress and head to the bathroom. I clean myself up and head back out. He had pulled on some joggers, but was still shirtless. I mean he was a god!
He came over to me and pulled me into another kiss. I Moaned against his lips.
"You can't kiss me like that"
"Why?"
"Cuz I'm not going to want to leave"
"Maybe you shouldn't"
He started kissing my neck. I couldn't help it I was a moaning mess. I guess it was a going to be another round. How much stamina did this guy have?