Morning

I woke up suddenly, I had a weird dream. I looked up and I saw chris still sleeping. I can't believe I fell asleep on him. I gently get up, trying not to wake him. I go to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. As I'm drinking I hear footsteps coming through the door.
"Good morning" he says walking towards the fridge
"Good morning. I'm so sorry I fell asleep on you. I haven't been sleeping well"
"It's okay. Did you sleep okay last night?"
"I did actually"
He smiled at her. "Breakfast?"
"No thank you. I'm not really hungry"
It was Saturday so I didn't have to go to the office but I did have some work to do.
"I've gotta get home, got some work to do"
"Ok. I can take you if you want?"
"That would be great thank you"
"No problem. I'll just go and get changed and I'll be right with you"
I nodded and waited for him in the kitchen. I couldn't help but look at his ass when he walked away. Man he really did have America ass. I laugh to myself.
"Ready?"
"Yep"
We head out and he drives me home.
"Thank you chris for everything"
"Of course. Like I said I'm here if you need me ok. I'll talk with my mum and let her know to set an extra place for Christmas dinner okay. And you can come over to mine for Christmas Eve"
"Chris are you sure she will be okay with that?"
"Of course. I'll text you to confirm everything ok"
"Okay. Goodbye chris"
"Bye Chloe"
I got out of the car and walked into my apartment. I really liked chris. I liked him that night but the more I get to know him the more I can't help but like him. He is the sweetest human being I've ever met.

Christmas Eve came quickly, I packed up my bag and headed to Chris's house. He had planned a whole night of Christmas fun, I was really looking forward to it.
I pulled up outside his house and knocked on the door.
"Chloe hey" he pulled me into a hug
"Hey"
We walked into the house, I took my jacket and shoes off and he showed me where to put my bag. Afterwards we went into the living room and ordered some food. He had picked out a bunch of different Christmas movies for us and there were beers in the fridge.
"Thank you chris, this is amazing"
"Your welcome. I love Christmas so I go a bit over board sometimes"
"No this isn't overboard. I love Christmas too. My favourite time of year. My foster mum always made a big deal out of it"
"You were in foster care?"
"Yeah, I never knew my parents I was abandoned when I was a few months old. Got adopted at 2 and then my adoptive parents died in a crash when I was 16"
"I'm so sorry" he held my hand and gently squeezed it.
"It's okay. I came to terms with it a long time ago"
"Your one strong woman you know that"
"Kind of had to be my entire life"
He smiled. Food was delivered and we settled down and watched the grinch.
After we finished eating, I started to tidy away all the rubbish "leave that, I'll do it"
"No it's okay. You've done so much for me already the least I can do is clean up"
"Well I'll help"
We both cleaned up and then went to get into some pyjamas.
We settled back down on the sofa, I was really Cold and I was shaking. Chris noticed "come here" he lifted his arm up and placed it around me as I cuddled into his side. He then grabbed a blanket and placed it over the both of us.
All through the movie I felt his thumb caressing my shoulder. It was giving me goosebumps. God this man could drive me insane.
Once we had finished watching the movies it was midnight and officially Christmas.
"Merry Christmas Chloe" he handed me a small box. "What's this?"
"Well it's a Christmas present of course"
I smiled "open it" I tore off the paper and opened the box, it was a beautiful charm bracelet. It had a London bus, Captain Americas shield and a B which I was guessing was for Boston.
"You can add charms to it"
"Thank you chris its beautiful" I pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek.
"I have something for you too"
I grabbed the small gift from my bag and handed it too him.
"You didn't have to get me anything"
"Just open it"
He opened it and saw a bracelet, it had his entire family engraved on it.
"Chloe this is amazing"
"Well I know how much your family means to you, so now it's like you will always have them with you"
"Seriously thank you" he pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her.
After a while they started to pull apart, chris placed a hand on her cheek and gently rubbed his thumb along her cheek bone.
He pulled her in and kissed her slowly. He pulled back slightly and saw a smile on her lips . He pulled her back in and kissed her again. This time with more passion. He had been holding in these feelings since seeing her again. And now they were all coming out in one go.