3 months

It's been 3 months since April moved in with me and she is doing so much better. They caught the men who did this to her and they are now behind bars. She is finally smiling again.
Her and chris have become really close which I have loved, chris has been staying with her when ever I have work so she is not on her own.
I've just finished for the day and I'm heading home. I can't wait.
I walk up to the door and open it up, when I look into the living room I see April and chris there talking, they haven't heard me because there is music playing.
Chris says something and April laughs, she looks up at him and leans in to kiss him. He jumps back and I drop my bag on the floor.
Chris looks over to me "Chloe that's not what it looked like I swear"
"It's okay chris I saw everything"
April stood up and she couldn't look at me "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that"
"No you shouldn't off. Chris can you give us a minute"
He nods and walks off to my bedroom.
"Chloe I'm sorry. That was so wrong of me"
"You think?"
"I don't know why I did that"
"How could you April? I've taken care of you these past 3 months been there for you through this whole thing and you do this to me. Why?"
"I don't know, he was being so nice and I just got really confused"
"Confused? Did he lead you on? Did he make a move before?"
"No of course not"
"So why would you try to kiss him"
"I don't know Chloe I'm sorry"
"Please leave"
"Chloe...."
"No April just go please"
She walks out and chris comes out of the room, he walks over to me. I'm sat on the sofa more shocked then ever before.
"Chloe?"
I don't answer "Chloe? Are you okay?"
I shake my head and I feel the tears flow.
"Chloe I'm so sorry"
"Why are you sorry?"
"I don't know. Maybe I shouldn't have been so nice"
"No chris. This is her fault. After everything I've done for her she just keeps going back to her old ways"
"What do you mean?"
"She's done this before, multiple times in fact. And I've always forgiven her but I can't this time"
"Oh my god. She has done this before?"
"Yeah. But you are different then those guys"
"What do you mean?"
"You didn't kiss her back"
"No of course not. I love you"
I look over at him and grab him, I pull him into a passionate kiss.
"What was that for?" He says while catching his breathe.
"You didn't kiss her back"
"Did you think I would?"
"No"
"You know I love you Chloe"
"I know. And I love you too. I love you so much. I feel like I can't breath when your not around your everything to me. I never want to live my life without you"
He looks at me and smiles "I feel exactly the same way. I love you so much"
I pull him in for another kiss and he pulls away "move in with me?"
"What?"
"Chloe move in with me. I love you and I want to wake up to you everyday. I was going to ask you months ago but then everything happened"
"You were?"
"Yeah I was"
"Yes"
"Really?"
I nod and jump into his lap, he laughs and kisses me deeply. We are all tongues and hands and then clothes are being ripped off and next minute I know I am in the thralls of passion with him on my sofa.
I've never felt this deeply about any man before. I've always been to scared to open my heart to anyone but chris is different. He is not only my boyfriend but he's my best friend and I know he would never hurt me.
I can't believe We are going to be living together this is just the best feeling in the entire world.