Come on

2 months later

I'm 7 months pregnant and I'm so big. These twins are growing and so am I. I have been told by the doctors the twins can be safely delivered at around 37 weeks. They don't want me to go to full term because it's not safe.
I'm Currently 30 weeks pregnant and I can't see my feet, my back is killing me and I spend most of my time eating.
Chris has been amazing, he is so invested in these babies and he has been working hard on there nursery. He has been so busy, filming and doing everything he can to make sure we are prepared. I've been feeling so bad because I can't do much to help. When he isn't here, scott or Lisa come over and stay with me. They are so excited, the entire family are. Constantly touching my belly and asking me so many questions. Sometimes I want to shout at them but I don't because I love them and they are so wonderful and caring.
I decided I would cook chris a meal tonight, he has been away filming and I've missed him so much. Everything is pretty much done, I want to change into something pretty but I don't have much.

I look in the mirror and think this will have to do

I look in the mirror and think this will have to do. I make my way downstairs again and finishing setting the table. I'm lighting the last candle when I hear the door open, dodger goes running of course. As chris walks in he looks right at me and smiles.
"Baby, this looks amazing....you shouldn't have"

"I wanted to do something nice

"I wanted to do something nice......for you" I hold my stomach as I get an aching pain. Chris comes running over "hey you okay?"
"Yeah just think I've over done it a little. I'm okay"
He rubs my belly and kissing me passionately.
"I missed you. And you look beautiful"
"I missed you too and I look like a house"
He laughs "no you don't. You couldn't look anymore beautiful If you tried baby girl"
He smiles down at me and pulls me in for another kiss. As I pull away I feel another shooting pain. I hold chris arm "ouch"
"Chloe?"
"Help me sit down please and grab my phone"
He walks me over to the chair and grabs my phone, I ring my doctor.
"Hello dr it's Chloe"
"Hello Chloe are you okay?"
"I'm not sure, I keep getting shooting pains in my stomach and I'm worried they might be contractions"
Chris looks at me shocked, he kneels down and holds me hand. I squeeze his to reassure him I'm okay.
"Okay, come in and we will have a look okay"
"Okay"
I hang up "she wants me to go in"
"Okay, I'll grab the bags and I'll help you to the car okay"
I nod and breathe deeply through the pain. Chris comes back bags in hand and helps me in the car.
We drive to the hospital, chris holding my hand the entire way. As we pull up, a nurse helps me into a wheelchair and pushing me inside. Dr jones is waiting for me.
"Hey there, how you feeling?"
"Like my stomach is going to rip in two in a minute"
"I know, just breathe okay"
Chris is walking by the side of me holding my hand, we get into our room and the doctor does an ultrasound.
"Okay, babies are okay. But they are getting very squashed in there so I think there trying to come out"
I start to panic "but it's too early"
"I know but it's going to be okay. We can give you some medication to stop you from contracting okay. Your waters haven't gone so that's a good sign"
"Okay"
The doctor leaves to get everything he needs, I look up at chris and he has tears in his eyes.
"Baby come here"
He sits down on the edge of the bed, I cup his face and kiss him.
"We are all going to be okay"
"I can't loose you, any of you okay"
"Okay. I promise"
He kisses me again and he cuddles into me. The doctor comes in and gives the medication I need. I have to stay in hospital over night, to make sure my contractions go away. They set up a bed for chris but he squeezes in next to me and holds me. I know he is worried and so am I but I have faith im going to be okay and so are these babies. I didn't get them this far just to loose them now.