And So the Craziness Starts

(None of the pictures belong to me, I made the cover in picsart)

A cold breeze chilled your spine as you walked down a sidewalk in a gray town. Nowhere in particular, I just wanted to get away. I want to get away from my life, my mom, and be boundless. A few hours earlier, I decided that I was done after my mother screamed at me for not being the perfect child she dreamed of with a college degree, rich, and famous. You laugh at the thought that she even threw a cup at you and that it made a huge dent in the wall when you dodged it. Luckily and hopefully, you escaped and you won't see her again. The lone strap on my backpack took the weight of everything I shoved in. I probably shouldn't have packed so much but hey, who knows when you'll need it, right? I packed my phone and laptop of course, a few books, a set of clothes and pjs, and some ramen since it's easy, quick, and only needs hot water. Last but not least, a pocketknife, there's tons of creeps out there and it's just helpful- and great, right in the middle of my thoughts, the thunder growled. 

"What? I thought it wasn't supposed to rain until later?! Oh well- I'm not going to be all mopey about it.'' I fixed my backpack strap and picked up the pace.

"Do do de do, where to find shelter... I don't really want my electronics getting wet.'' my feet splashed through the puddles forming while instead of skipping, I started running. Stopping in front of a rundown looking building and skidding to a stop, I stared at the huge looking building, "I guess it's better than nothing, this will do for now''. I walked around to the back of the building, it would be too obvious to go to the front. With a little tug, the door creaked open revealing stairs that led down into darkness. Getting an odd feeling, you breathe in, shake the feeling out, literally, and stepped down into the abyss.

(Thanks for reading! I'll be making more chapters soon. Please comment if you have any ideas)