To Be or To Not To Be? That is a Question That Needs Answered RIGHT NOW!

Notes from the Crazy Ass Author you read for some reason? You simp Haha!

AHHHHH FINAL CHAPTER WOOOOOO! Enjoy! However, I'll still blow up your notifications from two more books! More importantly, WOOOOO PT2: WE REACHED MORE THAN 1K READS! Now really enjoy some crazy adventures that will be coming soon!

"Y/N! Wake up!...Are you ok!? You can't die yet! Please...I need you in my life..." The fuzzy voice of Freddy spoke desperately.

I couldn't hear anything that well and I couldn't move. I was so cold though, my body just doesn't have the strength to even shiver.

I heard the voice of two others, I heard Bon-Bon first though, "I think we have to shock her? I saw that in a movie once and the human woke up! C'mon Y/N, wake up and fight like you always do!".

Then I heard Circus Baby speak up, "Hey! Don't shock her! Then you'll really kill her if she's not dead already! She's super cold anyways...".

"She's not dead! I know it! She'll get up and start yelling at us like she always does! Or she'll randomly wake up when we turn our backs!" Freddy shouted.

"That's true, she is definitely a fighter. She's the strongest spirit I've ever seen. She was super scary though when she was fighting Afton. I mean, I know she's an angry, feisty dwarf but still, going as far as biting off a finger and nearly killing him just to save us, particularly Freddy? I've never seen a human put up such a fight. Those wounds don't look to good though." I heard Foxy talk and felt him tap my arm wound.

Then, I heard Ballora speak up softly, "She looked super angry too, almost like she was unleashing a demon. But we have to try something, it would be a shame if she passed away...".

All of them murmured in agreement. A few seconds later, I heard a crackle of electricity.

Are they really trying a thing they saw in the movies?! I don't know how strong it is! I can't move or speak though! Freddy!

The electricity was close enough that I felt small shocks. I heard someone make a small sigh and then a wave of pain circulated throughout my body.

I hissed in pain and clenched my fists, I could move!

"Ow ow, holy shit ow! Did you really just try something you saw in a movie!?" I clenched my slashed arm, it wasn't bleeding but it hurt like hell. My head REALLY hurt too.

The room we were in was the kitchen. It was dimly lit as usual and the air was stale. All of the others surrounded me while I laid on a metal table, dried blood was on it too, presumably from me.

Freddy hugged me tightly, "Oh my god! You're alive! You're scary, you know that?! You were on death's door and you still beat the shit out of someone!".

I winced in pain, "Ow ow ow, you're hurting me, let me go!".

He let go as quickly as he could, "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry we couldn't help. I would have killed him in a heartbeat for you but we physically can't because of our programming...".

"I think we all would've helped, you've kinda grown on all of us like some weird moss or something" Bon-Bon spoke, speaking his mind.

I got up off the table they placed me on and started patching up myself, "It's fine, I handled it sorta. I think I went too far though, all of that bottled up anger kinda spilled out...".