Fights and Frights

Author's Ramblings(Again)

Hee hee hee! I'm so excited for the next few chapters. I can hardly contain myself! Whenever I write chapters, I always write a note with bullet points with things that will happen or the point of the chapter. Then I pretty much do whatever I feel like after that. Even the random moments like Y/N going apeshit over a blowtorch. I will be ending this book soon though. Don't be sad though, two more books are going to come from this book! Anyways, this is gonna be a fun chapter because this chapter is back in Funtime Freddy's POV!

As I powered on for the day, Y/N was nowhere to be seen. Normally, she'd either be all cuddled up to me or awake. She must be making coffee or something. She does get cranky without it. Practically runs on that stuff. I better go find her to make sure she's safe or not making napalm again. Sitting up, I fully powered on and all my systems came online, even the murderous ones. I truly wish I didn't have those. I wish I was like Y/N. Would she like me better if I was human? It's inevitable that Y/N will find out at some point and I'm scared about how she'll react. The only real bright side of my design is my stomach compartment. I like to keep important stuff and gifts from Y/N in there.

I could faintly hear Y/N in the distance talking to someone. I finally decided it's time to get up if everyone else is. Now that I think about it, how did Y/N even get past me without me finding out? Who knows, she can be sly but that's a thing I like about her.

Apparently, she was talking with Foxy but about nothing really that important. She'd been snooping around I could tell, her dust covered body gave that away. Under one arm, she had a few board games and in the other, she somehow found a box of alcoholic beverages.

I listened into their conversation as I approached, Y/N was saying, "Anyways, I have nothing to do today and I found these while looking around so why not have a game night or something?".

Foxy thought for a moment, "Where did you even find those? I didn't even know we had those floating around. Especially the alcohol! I could round up everyone though easily for a price; you seem to have a ton a secrets so you're going to spill some later wether you like it or not.".

"Eh whatever, I'm usually an open book as long as it's not too private, would've been easier if you asked but ok. I found the games in different places like under a table, in between some cables, and in the ceiling between some bars. They really weren't that hard to find." Y/N started to walk off.

"Wait a second Y/N! Where did you even find the alcohol?! We don't even serve that?!" He pointed at Y/N, looking like a confused idiot.

She turned back around, looking devious, "Turns out, there was a secret pocket under a few tiles. Someone must've been stashing that but I found it. Floor felt a little hollow in that area. So, now it's mine.".

On second thought, maybe she already knows about me with her sleuthing skills. Maybe she already found that embarrassing little secret shrine of her.

About half an hour later, everyone was rounded up and Y/N had already drunk one of the twelve bottles she had. She looked ok for the time being though, "Okayyyyy everyone, I found these board games so I thought it would be fun to play them. My vote's on monopoly.".

"Sure, good way to pass time." Ballora said.

Y/N sat down on the ground and unpacked the old game, "Alrighty, I won't go easy on anyone though, including you, Freddy.".

"I won't go easy on y-you either!" I sat down next to Y/N excitedly as others followed and sat around the board.

Time passed and the amount of empty bottles accumulated. She had drank about 3 total in the span of two hours and I could start to tell that she was getting kind of drunk. I wonder if she's the fun type while drunk. In that time too, Bon Bon has been to jail like five times, C.B went bankrupt, and Y/N pretty much owned the whole board except for the few the rest of us owned. I owned the boardwalk though so if anyone lands on them, they're toast!