HIT EM' WITH THE CHAIR!

I stretched a little bit as I woke up and of course, my leg cramped painfully as it does sometimes. I hissed in pain as I grabbed my leg, waiting for it to end. After that though, I got up and made my way to the kitchen to grab my life source, coffee.

"Yo." I yawned and greeted Foxy and C.B(Circus Baby) while I walked by.

For some reason, Foxy had a sly look on his face, which wasn't that unusual though, "Good morning Y/N!".

Before I stepped into the kitchen, a wire bear who looked exactly like Yenndo stepped into the frame, "Hello Y/N!".

I stepped back in horror, "What the fuck?! I thought Freddy killed you! I'll finish you off myself then!".

I dived and picked up a fold up chair, hoping to land a hit in with my new weapon.

"Hit 'em' with the chair Y/N!" Funtime foxy cheered.

"W-Wait! Wait! Wait! Y/N!" Yenndo held out his hands in front of himself protectively.

That didn't really stop the adrenaline though because I proceeded to throw the chair at him. Sadly, he ducked and it made a loud crash behind him as it hit the floor! Circus Baby just rolled her eyes and watched.

I went to pick up another chair and Yenndo spoke again, "Wait! Y/N!!! It's me! Freddy!".

"What even happened to you?!" I put down the chair and unfolded it.

"Damn," Foxy snapped his fingers, "My WWE show got cancelled. I think Y/N was winning too."

"Oh shut it Foxy! Y/N, I was just doing repairs on myself, repainting myself, and a few other things. Relax, Yenndo is dead." Freddy sighed.

I crossed my arms, "You scared the crap outta me! You could have given me a warning at least! I almost hit you with a chair!".

"Well excuseeeee me Princess, I was trying not to wake you up! I'll see you later, I'm almost done anyways. L-Love you!" He walked pass me in the direction of the parts and service room.

I rolled my eyes and walked into my original destination, the kitchen, to see a mug of coffee already made. Complete with whipped cream and a drizzle of caramel on it. Leaning against the mug, was a note, Good Morning Y/N! I love you my sweet, little cupcake! By the way, if you see a wire-bear that looks like Yenndo, that's just me! Doing repairs on myself
and a few other things so don't worry! This is for you by the way, I made your favorite and made it extra special! :)

I guess he did leave a note, sorry Freddy! I enjoyed the rest of the morning sipping on an amazing coffee, better than Starbucks, but still feeling sorry that I almost hit Freddy.