Chapter: [18] Anticipation

With clumsy footsteps, we enter the living room, both of us panting as we don't want to leave each other's mouth, not even for a moment. We're so caught up in passion that it doesn't feel like kissing any more, but devouring each other in ecstasy.

Levi lowers my body down to the carpet, towering me with himself as I already feel the pulsation under the fabric of his pants while he's grinding on my hips, not holding back. The dim light radiated by the fireplace lights up his features, as the popping sounds of the burning wood spread into the room.

"You're- you're the only one I'll ever need in my life-" Levi manages to say intermittently in between heated kisses as I'm feeling more and more overwhelmed with both desire and love.

We've done it lots and lots of times. But this time is different. And it's not only because we just got married. But because we just got married, both being ghouls.

I lower my lips down from his face to the neck as his veins there are looking deliciously appealing. As I start attacking them with my lips and tongue, the motion gets rougher and my teeth slightly dig into his hot skin. I hear Levi roaring as his grip on my hair tightens, his frictions gaining the force of a hurricane.

"Ple- please, Levi!" I hiss into his neck that now has small drops of blood on its surface.

"You're so desperate, huh?" Levi groans back not stopping with his frantic grinding on my whole body "Even biting me till I bleed... Fuck-" His words are interrupted by my lips making a mess of his mouth.

I whine, locking my legs behind his back, trying to make the clothed touch between us more intense, with no success.

"Such an impatient girl, you are." He mumbles between our kisses, as I feel him smiling on my lips "Let me savor this..."

I groan without restrain, digging my nails into the fabric of his shirt in frustration. Not thinking twice, Levi pulls it off him the next second with one fast movement, working on undressing me from mine right after, until I'm only wearing a bra. Cold air hits my skin but with the heat provided by the fireplace and our bodies the shivers don't last even a second.

Levi immediately attacks my collarbone, placing soft bites and kisses, his saliva tracing his way to my breasts. Quickly unclasping my bra, he throws it somewhere in the room, and then sinks his teeth on my nipple. I moan with no shame, my back arching as I push my tits inside his mouth.

"I'm- gonna give it to you- I can't wait any longer..." Levi whispers as his tongue swirls around my swollen nipple "I want to be inside you so fucking badly-"

I bite my lip ecstatically, already feeling my wetness spreading around the entire area in between my legs. Not leaving my breasts, Levi reaches down there, as if he reads my mind. Or maybe the slippery sounds have become too loud to ignore them. Two of his fingers start playing with my walls, slowly pumping them up and down while my breathing gets hectic.

"Oh my God, Levi..." I whisper completely out of breath.

Levi leaves my breasts and crawls between my legs, pulling my pants down. Grabbing the hems of my panties, he rips them off with a swift move. I don't even have the time to feel his hot breath between my folds before Levi viciously attaches his lips around my clit, all while he keeps fingering me. My head starts feeling dizzy as I reach to grab Levi's hair. He locks his icy-blue eyes with mine, looking proud as he pleases me with his mouth and fingers. His tongue laps faster and faster, while I start feeling the familiar sensation of my orgasm building up.

"Levi!" I scream as loud as my throat allows me to while I start convulsing beneath him.

Levi hums in approval, the vibration letting me ride out my climax slowly, his tongue cleaning up all of my juices.