Chapter: [9] First steps

*Cover art credits: unknown (found on Pinterest), please send a DM if you know the artist's name*

This has to be the best morning of my life.

This is the first thought that pops up as I open my eyes the next morning, yawning and stretching on Levi's bed. I reach my hand to his side of the bed and find an empty space, yet still warm. I turn my head and look outside the window, locating Levi on the balcony, smoking a cigarette. He wears sweatpants from last night and an oversized hoodie on top, looking cute and comfy, and still godly beautiful in the light of the morning sun.

I make an attempt to get up and it's the moment when I begin to feel the consequences of last night's events in my body. The entire lower part of it is sore, muscles aching as if I was working my sweat out like crazy. Speaking of sweat - I probably (no, definitely) need a shower. Putting on Levi's sweatpants and my hoodie, which were neatly placed on the coffee table, I open a glass door that leads to the balcony.

Levi notices my presence as he turns around, giving me his sweetest and the biggest smile I've ever seen from him.

"Hey." He says with his voice soft and silky.

"Hey you." I approach him, circling my arms around his waist and holding tightly. He tingles the top of my head with his nose, placing soft kisses to my hair.

"I managed to postpone today's meetings so I can work from home all day. What do you say - would you like to stay here for a bit?" He asks and I feel my entire body filling up with happiness.

"Levi, that's great! Yay! The thought of leaving and going home was upsetting, to be honest... and now I get to annoy and distract you all day long!" I say, laughing. He chuckles, burying himself deeper into my hair.

"Don't tell this to my boss but I would really love that." Levi says.

"Shh, I promise I won't. Anyways, before I start doing it, can I take a shower?" I ask, looking at his relaxed smiling face.

"Sure. But I have a better idea". He says as he starts leading me toward the direction of his bathroom.

As we enter it, I see a huge bathtub behind the shower cabine. Levi opens the tap of it, adding some bath foam.

"It'll take some time, would you like some coffee in the meantime?" He asks and I nod, following him to the kitchen.

After our coffee cups are emptied and the bathtub is filled, we take our clothes off and climb into it.

Submerging ourselves into the hot bubbly water, Levi positions himself behind me while I sit between his legs. He takes the shower head while I lean my head back as he gently starts to pour water in my hair. Shutting the water, he then squirts some shampoo in his hands and starts rubbing my scalp with his long fingers. This is so relaxing I can totally fall asleep again.

He keeps massaging my head until he goes down to my neck, after pouring some more soap into his hands. Levi spreads it all over my neck and upper body, while I start washing the lower part of it. Rinsing my hair with a further massage and lots of water, I turn to face Levi.

"My turn now!" I purr, grabbing some shampoo. He goes underwater for a second and as soon as he emerges back up, he runs a hand through his hair while I look at him, admiring him in all of his glory. He looks so beautiful. I think I'm gonna die-

Running my soapy fingers through his silky black hair, I repeat the same movements that he did on me before, looking at him while he closes his eyes and has his lips slightly parted. I can't resist kissing him, smashing my lips onto his with a loud smack. He looks at me, surprised.