Chapter: [4] An unexpected visit

*Cover art credits: unknown (found on Pinterest), please send a DM if you know the artist's name*

I am so glad Friday has finally come. It's been almost a week since Levi asked me on a date and I've been thinking about it every second of every day. Luckly, the days flew by between one shift and the other, with Levi coming every evening for his coffee and a chat with me.

He's going to pick me up tomorrow morning at 9 am with his bike and we'll go to the place he told me about. We're both bringing our cameras: I can't wait to start creating some memories with him. I know it's early, but I really feel like he's going to be a very important person in my life. Even as a friend. But hopefully more than a friend.

Levi texted me that he won't be coming today at Hime's since he's needed at work, so I start getting myself ready to close the shop since it's the end of my shift. As I grab my bag, I feel a presence behind me and I soon notice it's Jean.

"Hey Y/N! Going home already?" he asks me, smirking awkwardly.

"Uh, yeah? My shift just ended!" I tell him with a not very convinced smile.

"Oh, right. Wanna grab something to eat together?"

Oh god, stop it please. I don't wanna be rude.

"Thanks for the offer, Jean, but I'm kinda tired and I really want to go home and get some rest! Rain check, ok?" I tell him, trying my best not to sound rude.

He gives me a sad face. "Aw, ok cutie. Have a nice rest then! See you!"

Cutie? What the...

I wave him goodbye and head towards the exit, when I see a raven haired man standing outside in front of a huge black motorbike, smoking a cigarette. Well, not a random one: it's Levi. God, he's beautiful.

As I exit Hime's, he looks at me and flicks his cigarette away, slightly smiling.

"Hey you! Weren't you supposed to be at work?" I tell him warmly. I can't stop smiling at this sight of him.

"I was able to get out of work in time for you to finish your shift. I didn't want my favourite waitress to walk home alone." He says with his signature husky voice, passing me a black helmet.

I take it from his hands and chuckle "You're so sweet, Levi. Really, thank you."

He just nods. I feel like my face is going to burn so I quickly put the helmet on.

"Mh. It suits you." He says, looking at me. Well, this black helmet does go well with the black leather jacket I'm wearing. I stare at my reflection in Hime's windows: I look like a badass. Heh.

Levi proceeds to wear his helmet too and god, does he look delicious.

"Hop on." He tells me while sitting on his bike. I put my right foot on the pedal and take a seat behind Levi. I don't really know where to put my hands, and as if Levi reads my mind, he gently grabs my wrists from behind and puts them on his abdomen.

"Here." He simply says.

I'm screaming inside.

His jacket is open, so I'm literally touching the light fabric of his shirt which lays on top of his well-defined abs.

I grip myself onto him and gently lay my head on his upper back. He smells so good I think to myself, as Levi starts the engine and we quickly shoot through Tokyo's night lights.

The traffic is incredibly light tonight, which means we reach the dorms pretty quickly. I sigh, wanting to stay like this longer. More like forever.