2.5

Harry felt like a virgin. He was frustrated and furious at Louis. He didn't even fuck him? How is that possible? No one has ever refused to do that. What's a man gotta do to get railed?

    An idea popped in Harry's mind along with a lightbulb lighting up above his head. His lips upturned into a sly, devilish smirk as his eyes locked on Louis' back who was minding his own business and arguing with someone in Italian.

    He's tired of Louis pretending he doesn't care about him even in the slightest bit. There's no way he'd still be alive after anything he's done while in the capo's presence. So, he'll prove Louis that he's not that irrelevant in his life and that he can show even the littlest bit of jealousy.

But right now, he's just pissed at Louis which drove him to grab one of the fluffy pillows next to him, and throw it at Louis' head, but failing miserably as the man had quick reflexes, catching it in his hand. Hot. Harry rolled his eyes, pretending to be over this and turned his back to Louis, going to sleep. He's got a little plan ahead. He can't wait to see his face.

The next day, as Louis was in his office, looking over countless papers while smoking out of a joint, intoxicating the air that engulfed him, he got a call from an unknown number. As the continuous vibrating continued to bug him, he finally grabbed the phone in between his slender fingers, sliding on the screen until he heard an familiar voice.

    The voice told him something about a bar fight that included some of his gang members and he was to recruit them like a parent picking up his children. " Dio mio Zayn, in cosa ti sei cacciato? " ( Good God Zayn, what did you get yourself into? )

    He knew exactly who the voice belonged to and that it had something to do with his family. This caused Louis' blood to boil and rise all the way up to his face, visibly reddening it. It was almost like he could push smoke out of his nostrils from all the anger he felt.

    He sat languidly, feeling the papers slip from his fingers as the joint he used to hold was carelessly placed on a tray, before rushing up and out of his office. His anger stemmed from his concern about Zayn. He hoped nothing bad had happened.

    In his haste, he hadn't noticed Harry's presence, his mind prompting him to hurry up. He was greeted by two buff men who had been waiting for him at the elevator and brought him to a black gleaming automobile.

    " Who was it, boss? " One of them men sparked curiosity as he let the question out of his mouth.

    Louis flexed his jaw vexed, feeling his fury return as the phone call returned in his mind. " I'm so gonna kill Dutch. " The men next to him shot each other a panicked glance without responding to the capo. They certainly knew what he was capable of.

They barely arrived at the said bar and Louis was already out the door, his hands tucked in his coat's pockets, fists clenched tightly in attempt to decrease his indignation.

His slender legs carried him up the steps, and as he stood in front of the door, his blue gaze was drawn to a silhouette falling out of a low window, glass shards flying everywhere and the figure crashing haphazardly on the ground.

" Mon dieu, Zayn! " ( My god, Zayn! ) Louis exclaimed exasperatedly as he hurried at the side of his right hand. It's not the first time Zayn pulls one of these. This crazy bitch.

Zayn, who was previously inside the bar, now on the ground, grunted in pain as he raised his upper body and locked his hazel eyes with Louis' blue ones. " Hey... " he smiled sheepishly, before wincing in pain once again.