3.3

Last night Harry slept in a separate bedroom, since he had the slightest bit of dignity in his system to force himself to stay away from Louis and show him that he's still mad.

The frustrating thing was that Louis didn't even bother to come up and ask him to cuddle, or that's what he thought. It hurt his feelings. A lot. He hoped that Louis would give in to his pride and come to him first for once. But he didn't. That's why he cried himself to sleep last night. He felt the hurt he has felt over and over again the past years, the kind of hurt you feel when you go to sleep crying and feeling like numerous arrows stabbed your chest, causing it to bleed.

He woke up in the morning feeling a slight heat on his skin, which he quickly covered with his blanket and turned his back to the light source, scrunching his eyes. It wasn't long until he felt himself drift back into unconsciousness, his breathing becoming even and his body relaxed.

That was until some aggressive shoulder shaking woke him up in an irritating kind of way. " Oi, mate. Wake the hell up! " Harry groaned at the Irish tone addressed to him and placed his head under a pillow to avoid any contact with Niall. This didn't appeal to Niall, so he acted out of his medieval and true nature.

" Ouch! " Harry opened his eyes wide as he felt pain surge in his muscles from the strong bite Niall left on his arm, along with drool. Disgusting. " I'll beat the shit out of you, Niall! " He threatened as he turned to shove the blonde off him, forcing every muscle in his body to not punch him in his Angel face.

" Try me, bitch. " Niall laughed at him as he slapped the curly boy's bum, before getting up in hopes Harry won't get to him. He stopped his teasing when he realized that the older boy shot him a forced smile which quickly disappeared. His smile was quickly wiped off, briskly replaced with a concerned expression. " H, what is it? " The blonde sat back on the bed, scurrying closer to the curly boy, placing a comforting hand on his back awkwardly. Harry only sighed in response, which caused him to nudge him gently. " You can tell me. I'm your friend now, whether you want it or not. "

As Harry opened his mouth to speak, forcing away the lump in his throat, another irritated voice rung in his ears. " Niall. " The husky tone was off, sending shivers down both of the boys' spines. " I was under the impression that I ordered you to do something. " He growled irked.

Niall shook his head, his anxiety radiating from his body and reaching Harry. " I'll leave now. " He mumbled before shooting Harry one more reassuring glance.

" What do you want? " Harry's tone was filled with hurt, his voice cracking while he tried to mask it with fury. His brain told him he wanted Louis to go away, but his heart said otherwise.

" Come. " Louis signaled with his head, extending his arm out to Harry while his voice held a soft tone. Instinctively, Harry went for a refusal, but he thought deeper about it and gave in. Who could say no to Louis?

    When Harry got up, the man went to hold the boy's hand, but the teen angrily snatched his hand away. " Be glad I'm coming with you. " He growled at Louis vexated as his viridescent eyes darkened.

    Louis scoffed at that, Harry's attitude displeasing. The curly haired boy raised his eyebrows at his reaction, but said nothing. " Where are we going? " He trailed after Louis hurriedly, trying to keep up with his fast pace.

Louis ignored his question, which made him mad. " Louis! " He growled alerted, stopping completely in his tracks.

At that, the older man stopped too, sighing before he turned to face the boy. " You'll see. Just come with me, please. " His blue eyes were huge and round, resembling the ones of a begging puppy. The way he said 'please' forced Harry to not refuse his plead, so he went along with it, finally accepting Louis' hand in his own. And feeling countless butterflies along the way.