0.6

The thin skin of Harry's eyelids was heated up by the light that danced on it daringly which caused the boy to groan in discomfort. For some reason, his muscles were in pain, numbing his body as he tried to move. Everything around him was quiet. Too quiet for his liking. His mind felt heavy while he felt an unknown feeling claw at his brain, hurting him. When he finally began to rise to consciousness, slowly realizing that something's not okay, his eyes shot up in panic.

    Everything around him was dark. He couldn't make out a single object in sight, his vision failing him. Where was he? And why was it so quiet? The skin of his wrists stung again, reminding him why he woke up in the first place. As his fingers trailed over one of them, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion, the light went on in the room, blinding Harry momentarily.

    He blinked once. Twice. As many times it took for the colours to disappear from his vision and let way for the reality to step in. " I apologize for this inconvenience, sweetling. Couldn't risk you to try anything while you weren't on my watch. " A sweet voice, with a rotten tone hidden underneath startled Harry, causing him to flinch.

    When his eyes fell on the culprit, they instantly narrowed in a vexed manner. They were still getting accustomed to the light, the silhouette in front of him blurry. When he finally could make out what was presented in front of him, he felt his soul leave his body. What caught his attention the most, irking lust in his system, were those beautiful blue eyes framed by long eyelashes, that lightly caressed the sharp cheekbones. The distinct shades of blue were morphing together, reflecting the stirred waves of an ocean, constantly reminding you how beautiful and dangerous they were at the same time. You could drown in them if you weren't careful.

The different structure of the room he was situated in could only mean one thing. " When are you going to let me go? I'm tired of being your puppet for you to just push around. " Harry found himself asking, a raspy tone laced around his accent as it held a frustrated timbre to it.

The Capo giggled in amusement, throwing his head back in the slightest. Did Harry's desperation amuse him? " If you want to leave, then be my guest. " He stretched out his right hand as he pointed towards the ajar door, an amused smirk tugging at his lips.

Harry's glare instensified, realizing that the Capo was mocking him. No man in his right mind would dare to try and leave in this situation. God knows how many gangs were present in this house. " You're a fucking nightmare. " Was all Harry could say in response, his hands gripping the sheets until his knuckles turned white.

As the Capo brought a glass of wine to his lips, his gaze was fixed on Harry's, daring him as it searched deep into his soul. " I am a nightmare. " He agreed as he placed the glass on the marble surface of the table. " But so are you. " His calm voice imprinted in the deepest parts of Harry's brain. The boy felt his blood boil at that accusation, teeth gritting visibly. " I have heard from your father. "

A heat formed in Harry's stomach, rising all the way up to his head. Hope flickered in his eyes as those words made their way to his brain. He felt overwhelmed and relieved. " You did? " His voice was hopeful, but it didn't last.

The Capo nodded, a finger lingering across his bottom lip as his narrowed eyes stared at Harry's vulnerable figure. " Unfortunately, he didn't wish to come to an agreement. " He tsked, raising his eyebrows. Harry could feel his heart drop in his stomach. Did his father not care about him at all? They had a lot of money, surely the amount didn't matter to them? " Looks like you're going to be here longer than expected. "

    " Please, give me my phone. I'll text him- "

    " What kind of fool do you take me for? " The Capo's vexed voice echoed in his ears, the sound bouncing on the walls, as his position straightened and his palm roughly hit the chair's handle. Harry muted at that, anxiety beginning to prickle in him. It took him by surprise as he was accustomed to his calm, cheerful demeanor. " Get ready for the luncheon. In five, Zayn will come to escort you. Don't be late. " And without another word traded between the two, the capo padded out of the room elegantly, though a frustrated accent was noticeable in his walk.