p r o l o g u e

𝔣𝔞𝔠𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩
𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔞 𝔡𝔢𝔳𝔦𝔩

    Clad with jewelry fingers formed a wall around the cold surface of the diamond glass, edges topped with silver. Cold eyes were staring in oblivion as they studied every memorized part of the garden presented in front of him. He brings his glass to his lips, lingering on it for a little while, before taking a long sip from the wine. His ice gaze fell on the swirling liquid which reflected his own thoughts perfectly.

    Suddenly, all the silence is decayed, gone to vain, when someone barges desperately in the room. The man rolls his eyes at the attitude before glancing slightly over his shoulder. " Now, Zayn. Isn't this an impolite way to walk into a room? "

    The man, Zayn, steadies his breath before turning to look at the man in front of him, dressed in all white. " I deeply apologize, capo. But we've got news about Des. "

    The words sparked an interest in the capo as he took another sip from his wine, before turning around completely and letting his hand go free, placing the glass carefully on the desk. Not once did he make eye contact with the other man present in the room.

    Zayn took his silence as a sign to continue. " He refused to return the loan we borrowed him. "

    The capo was still staring at the glass when he raised his eyebrows in amusement. It almost made him laugh. " Well, isn't that fortunate. " he chuckles, a smirk growing on his face, before raising his eyes up to the raven haired man in front of him. " He has pilfered something that belongs to our family. " he hums as he processes the news. " Zayn? "

   Zayn hums in response, eyebrows raised and lips huddled together as he waited for the man to continue.

" Have you ever heard of the quote ' an eye for an eye ' ? "

     Zayn's face slowly lights up as realization hits him, before smirking devilishly. He nods as he watched the capo keep eye contact with him as he takes one final sip from his beloved wine.

-
Ahh, the prologue is here! I'm so excited for this one!

Hope I will actually continue this one 🤔