3.8

Who do you think is more toxic? Louis or Harry?
-

    " Harry- "

" Shut up! "

    " Watch your mouth. "

    " No, fuck you. "

    Harry has been bickering with Louis for the past minutes, the man trying to talk with the teen, but all to no avail.

    You're all probably wondering what happened to Des. Well, the gun wasn't loaded. The click was futile, but it brought Harry back to the real world. When he heard it, he felt his heart stop in its place, his face paling as he realized what he had done. Thankfully, it wasn't loaded, so Harry could breathe again. He couldn't believe he was ready to murder his own father. No matter how shitty he was. What state of mind was he in? He clearly wasn't well.

" I'm sorry, Harry. I'm sorry for being such a piece of shit to you and hurting you involuntarily. " Louis' voice was small, as were his steps taken towards Harry. The boy was laying in bed, his back glued to the mattress as his hair was disheveled. His green eyes were glistening in the moonlight as crystal tears kissed his rosy cheekbones, leaving salty trails behind them. His nose was runny and pinkish, while his lips were the most colourful they've ever been.

    Harry didn't speak.

    Seeing that, Louis stopped his movements as his body stood in front of the king sized bed, watching Harry carefully. Long vacant moments passed as silence was deafening the two. The blue eyed sighed. " Sweetling- "

    Harry let out another quiet sniffs, as his voice broke from all the anger that pressured it. " So many empty apologies. " He clenched his teeth at that. " You always do some shit and then, in best cases, apologize. But you don't mean it. I don't even think you care in the slightest bit about me. If you did, you wouldn't treat me like an object. And you know I'll always forgive you and come back to you, no matter what you do. It's hard for me to keep my cool and not react negatively. It really is. You're a manipulative lying piece of shit cunt. Sometimes I can't stand you. "

    Louis let out a breathy chuckle as his body made contact with the cushion. " Only sometimes? " He laid down on his side, next to Harry, propping his head on his palm as the other started trailing invisible shapes on the boy's torso.

    Harry bit his lip as his eyes searched desperately for something even he doesn't know on the ceiling. " Yeah. " He muttered at last.

    Louis trailed his hand on the teen's body all the way to his neck. " Why is that? " His voice was husky, filled with curiosity that grew out of strong roots.

    Harry moved his face away with frustration as he felt his palms clutch at the sheets in fury. " What? You want me to tell you that I love you? Something you'll never tell me? «Oh, Harry I like you, sorry that I don't know how to show it!» "

    Louis rolled his eyes at that slapping at Harry's cheek. " Ok, then be a bitch about it and not let me apologize, in process even hurting my feelings. " He retracted his hand and got up from the bed.

   " I don't care. Leave. At this point, you're just trying to make me feel bad for reacting at your abuse. " He turned his back on Louis, as he heard the steps stop.

    " The hell did you just say? " Louis turned around, feeling his face grow red with anger. "Abuse? " He turned his entire body towards Harry before sauntering with heavy steps towards him.

    He grabbed the boy by his collar and yanked him towards himself, holding tightly at it. Harry's hands glued on the Capo's knuckles as he rolled his eyes. " So, you're saying that how you act is very romantic and makes me feel good? Makes me feel that I'm in a good state of mind and that I'm not going crazy? " He scoffed, restraining himself from biting at the man's hand.