2.6

Do you know what the element of surprise is? You probably do, because that's what Harry used today. When Louis left, he waited long moments until he was fully sure that Louis was no more present in the building. He watched with his sly green eyes as the man hurried out the door, a stressed expression dominating his features.

    Since Louis refuses to do anything he wants and only makes fun of him and manipulates him, he decides it's time for a little change. He just hopes it'll work. After all, Harry's way younger and inexperienced than Louis. The man was a true master at getting things his way. Harry should write that down.

    His father hasn't called him in days, which slightly made Harry feel better and at ease. He wasn't pressured by the money hungry monster, stressing him out about getting married at nineteen. But at the same time, he missed the feeling that he perceived as being missed. Even though, that wasn't true. Even his mother stopped calling him, whose concern was actually genuine. Even if she knew his father's plan, she wasn't one to oppose. He was in charge in their family. Who knows what Louis did to stop them from trying to reach him.

    He did pay a visit to his club, since he hasn't been there in ages. He needed to check up on it and see about his workers' well being. It was full of sexy people, as usual. But now, since he's arrived there, it had became gradually hotter in there. It was his fault, obviously.

Waiters around there started gathering up around him, holding trays in their hands and pushing them into Harry's face, each serving him with a different drink and desert. Harry raised his hands up, shaking his head slowly, refusing their offers. They were a little more desperate than usual since he hasn't been here in ages. They boy was sure that the majority of his employees only work here to be able to look at his beautiful face.

As he took a seat on the infamous lavished couch, his rightful place around the club, he noticed out of the corner of his eye a red head woman approaching him. The couch is situated on a higher floor than the one where the dancing takes place, his view being superior and pleasant. His posture is relaxed, dominant, his aura radiating superiority everywhere. Now, he felt like he was in control.

His head was bent back in the slightest as he held his eyes closed, preventing the various lights from intruding on his view. The woman sat down next to him, the cushion bending under her weight which caused Harry to notice her presence. " Hello, beautiful. " He murmured delighted at the pretty sight before him, before he took her hand in his and pressed a soft kiss on her porcelain skin.

" Hello, Mr. Styles. " Her voice was deeper than he expected, relaxed. Harry couldn't help but stare at her face for brief seconds before his eyes traveled shamelessly on her body, action which didn't go unnoticed by the woman who let out a quiet chuckle. " I've heard a lot about you. " She continued, attracting Harry in the slightest next to her.

" Such as? " He asked, faux curiosity wrapping around his accent. Before the woman had a chance to reply, he continued. " Who might you be? "

The woman placed her palm under her chin as she pushed her face closer to his. " My name is Venus. " Her voice deepened, her accent soaking into the most hidden parts in his brain.

    " Mhm, what brings you here, sweet? " The sweet rotten tone Harry used didn't seem to work on the ginger woman before him, who only raised her eyebrows and chuckled sweetly.

    Before she got a chance to reply, a taller man with fair hair was suddenly at her side, extending a hand for her to grab. She did, swaying her body subtly, knowing that Harry was watching, and was immediately by the man's side. " Remus, this is Harry Styles. " She informed the man that was next to her, his eyes lingering lovingly on the woman before him. Venus turned around and shot Harry a sugary, dimpled smile. " Harry, this is my boyfriend, Remus. "