3.7

The halo of the horizon arrives with golden grace. Golden threads of morning light break through the strong steel of the cloudy sky that formed, promising the arrival of rain.

    Harry had a really uncomfortable sleep. Besides the fact that he couldn't sleep due to all the pain he felt in his body, Louis wouldn't even cuddle him. Who the fuck does he think he is? Surely he can't still be mad at him that he fucked someone else, right? And why would he fuck him if he was still mad? He still didn't understand why the man had his back facing him the entire night. Even when he tried to gain his attention and be subtle, the capo ignored him. Fucker.

    " Lou... " Harry grumbled, his voice low and raspy as he was facing Louis' back, just as he did the entire night. He barely got any sleep. He pressed his fingers into Louis' arm, gripping them around the limb as he gently shook the man.

The man shuffled unexpectedly, accidentally throwing an elbow right into Harry's nose. The boy felt excruciating pain expanding on his face as he brought his hands to his nose to hold it. " Ouch! " He cried as he scrunched his eyes shut.

The chestnut haired man turned to Harry, his blue eyes rounded in the slightest with worry. " I'm sorry! " He apologized as he slapped away Harry's hands to take a better look at his nose.

Silent, vacant moments have passed, which were spent by Louis inspecting the boy's features looking for any deformity. " You're fine. Stop your crying. " He murmured at last as he patted the boy's bandaged cheek before getting up from the bed.

The curly lad rolled his eyes, mocking the man silently as Louis started collecting some clothes from the floor and arranging them neatly on the furniture. Surprisingly enough, the man was quite neat.

Harry got to the side of the bed, leaving his legs hang off the furniture. He flinched slightly as he felt his feet make contact with something fluffy. His brown eyebrows raised in alarm as his eyes looked for the thing that he stepped on.

The teenager visibly relaxed when he realized that it was just a cat sleeping. Gross. He thought as he avoided it, just to notice another one sleeping on the expensive furniture. How can Louis let these arrogant disgusting creatures sit on expensive wood just like that? They make a mess! Sure, he has lived here for a while and Louis brought all of the existent cats from Italy here for some reason, but that doesn't mean he likes cat now. He can barely tolerate Sucre. She's such a bitch when he tries to pet her. Harry took his time and counted all of the cats that Louis had. And guess how many they were.

    Twenty eight. Yeah, that's right. Who in their right mind has twenty eight cats? Louis sure is one crazy cat lady. Talk about being The Godfather.

Harry gradually realized that he was standing in the middle of the room thinking about Louis' cats, before he shook his head and trailed towards the door. He wanted to grab something to eat.

Just as he was limping as subtly as he could in the hallway, he felt a sudden slap on his shoulder followed by a loud cheerful voice. " Oi, Harold! " Harry winced quietly at the pain he felt in his shoulder from all the bites he received, before he slowly turned his face to glare at Niall.

" What, Niall? " He growled through gritted teeth just as he felt his belly grumble from the lack of food.

" Today I was going in the city to sell some drugs and I was wondering if you'd like to come. Zayn sent me. " He explained, his face still stuck in an angelic expression. He looked like a fallen Angel, but the boy knew that this bitch was a little menace.