Broken

Dreams POV-

The place was trashed.
" Shit!" What am I supposed to do? If she comes back and sees the place trashed the. She won't want me leaving with her! She probably already didn't trust me overly. I look around frowning. It was clear things were stolen but I just didn't know what.
"Y/n?? Are you in there?" I stop. 'Shit' i turn around the door wide open. A boy with brown fluffy hair and brown eyes staring at me shocked.
" it's not what it looks like! I'm y/n's roommate- I just showed up the place was trashed, and I don't know what to do!" The guy stared at me and nodded, like he believed me.
" I'm George- you are?" My Jaw dropped, although he couldn't tell cause the mask I was wearing.
" Dream, in Dream,"George smiled and walked into the apartment, taking a good look around.
"Well Dream. We better start cleaning up best we can," I nod, then stop.
" wait how do you know y/n?" He laughs.
" y/n and I are good friends," 'oh' I shrug and start picking up the tipped over furniture. After picking up and getting thing back to some what Normal in a kind of sense, George took a seat on the couch.
           " how are we gonna tell her," I mumbled. He and I make eye contact, my breathing stops. ( that was cringe sorry) his eyes a coffee brown and his pale cheeks dusted in freckles 'shit' 
          " I don't know, wait till they get back I guess," I nod.

        * time skip*

         I sit impatiently my leg bounce up and down, I had told George he could leave but he insisting he stayed with me. It was quiet no words spoken between the two of us.
       The door started to unlock a bit.
     " uh hello? Dream?" They stop.
     " oh hey George what's uh going on?"

a/n so sorry this chapter is super short!!  But hey guess who got Covid?? That's right, meaning I can write more chapters, any way word count 349, drink and eat something! Ily guys