Unplanned

Dreams POV-

      I woke up up George in my arms. It was normal morning. I smile up at the ceiling. I get out of bed. My feet cold on the floor, strange as it's Florida but at the same time... I keep my air conditioning at 60 degrees. I throw on a random hoodie I had thrown on the floor and walked out. I had gotten in the habit of waking up early enough to watch the sunrise. It was my last day of living with George, till I went back to being y/n's roommate.
         The clouds were barely noticeable, but they glowed a light pink. I make myself and George when he wakes up some coffee.Last   night was good. Felt nice to be so open with someone. I take a sip of my drink. Everything was nice. And perfect.

Time skip- a few years

Y/n's POV-

" Dream your okay, calm down," he nods his head fixing his tie. He takes a sip of water. I smile and pat his chest.
         " I've never seen you so nervous," I laugh leaving Dream in the room. I meet Wilbur out in the hallway.
           " They are truly meant for each other," I agreed smiling. Two hours till they were saying vows and going on a honeymoon. I feel Wilbur's hand around my waist as he leads me outside. The venue was all decorated with flowers. I still had to get dressed, my hair was done.  I go up on my tiptoes, and kiss Wilbur's cheek.
               " I have to get dressed, be back. Make sure George and Dream are okay?" He nods and rush up to my shared room. I change into my dress that was a baby blue.  I do my makeup  to match and I smile. Forty- five minutes left. I slip on my heels and head to get Dream.
              " Dream get ready! We have to get you down there," the door open, Dream's hands shaking.
               " Let's go," I nod and smile leading Dream down to the alter. I fix his tie once more before, noticing the guest that fill the seats. I move to next to him. And at that moment the ceremony began. Music started. While friends two by two. Then the music changes and Wilbur walks with George. Wilbur is holding and iPad. The iPad showed George's dad who couldn't make it.
           I could see Dreams face. He was so excited. It looked like was staring at the most beautiful person ever.

George's POV-

Walking down the aisle was probably the most exciting and terrifying moments of my life. But once I saw Dream I knew it was gonna be okay. I reach the alter and I look deep into the emerald eyes.
          The whole ceremony goes well and bye the time we say our vows I just knew I was so deep in love.

           " Dream, I don't think I've opened up to someone so fast. After our first meeting in an apartment that was broken into. I knew something was special about you, you've held me while I cried more that I think anyone has in my entire live other than my mom of course. Your perfect in every way a person can. My favorite thing about someone is there eyes. And your eyes are something I know that I'll never get bored of. Your personality is so special that you make me feel safe and happy to be with you, Dream... Clay. I love you more than you'll ever know,"

I wipe my tears that have started running down my face.

      " George, not only have you understood my trauma you've been by my side since day one. I love your smile your laugh, even more so your face. You have been my favorite person ever since I laid eyes on you. I used to think you would have declined if I ever asked you out. Yet here we are getting married. I don't think should be marrying anyone else. Your beautiful. And I love you,"

We laugh off our tears of joy, and after a long time of waiting we finally say our " I do's " .

           " you make kiss the Groom,"  I wrapped my around around Dreams next pulling him in. It was a sweet kiss and long.

happy to be spending my life with my soulmate.

A/n the end!!! I'm sorry I lost all motivation for this book and decided to end it here. I love all of you and don't forget to check out my other book " The Case" I do hope you enjoyed this story! Word count 767 <3