Oopsi dasy

a/n guess who's still sick? Not me!!! But uh George in the story is 😐 sorry I didn't mean for his sickness to go on for so long lol. Anyway love you eat and drink something <3 I have writers block I'm sorry

George's POV-

Smell. Taste. See. Hear.
         I couldn't smell the burning.
         I could taste the charcoal on my tongue.
         I could see the smoke rising.
         I could hear the fire alarm blaring.
1.....2.....3.....4.....5.....6.....7.....8.....9.....10......
                                        .Over.

My ears were ringing. Stupid fucking ears. Stupid Hyperacusis. Dream was in front of me opening windows, he had turned off the fire alarm and taken the cake out of the oven.
           " George? George?" I look up Dream was bending down looking at me confused.
            " I'm fine," he nods and grabs my hands. My hands are smaller and Dreams are more tan than mine.
            " sit," we walk to the couch. I shiver cause the windows are open so Dream wraps a blanket around me.
" your okay?" Time passes slowly.

*time skip cause I have no ideas sorry*

" Dream! I feel better!" Dream smiles up at me giving me a hug. Four days had passed, meaning two days till y/n and Wilbur get back. Dreams hair looked greasy and unwashed. His eyes were red and he had dark circles.
" do you feel okay,"he shrugged and leaned his head in my chest.
" might be sick," ' shit! I feel so bad' I grab his face. We were close... too close.
" yo we about to kiss right now?" He jokingly asks me. I let out a small laugh feeling his forehead.
" you took care of me- you have a fever let me take care of you,"

Dream's POV-
I would've rejected the offer if I didn't feel so horrible. I reluctantly nod my head allowing him to pull me into his room. He goes to start the shower.
" go," he says pointing to the bathroom door. I roll my eyes at how bossy he was but none the less I walk over. I get in and boy does it feel nice. I wash my hair and my body. I didn't want to leave. Finally I get out drying myself off. That's when I heard it, the guitar. I peek around the corner. George is sitting in the bed a guitar in hand a piece of paper in front of him.

And when I see you,
I really see you upside down,
But my brain knows better,
It picks you up and flips you around,
( flips you around)

I stare in awe. His accent with his voice was amazing, he probably knew I was out of the shower by now but he seemed to not notice.

If you feel discouraged,
There's a lack of color here,
Please don't worry lover,
It's really bursting at the seams,

His fingers dance on the strings so graceful. Probably means he's been playing for a long time. He looks up and notices me and pats the seat next to him.

From absorbing everything,
The spectrums A to Z,
This is fact not fiction,
First time in years,

He moves the paper closer to me, so I can see all the lyrics and chords. He plays instrumental for a moments before continuing the song,

And all the girls in every girly,
Magazine can't make me feel,
Any less alone,
I'm reaching for the phone,

He paused and looks at me. My eyes urge him to continue the song. He goes back to strumming then guitar.

To call at 7:03,
And in your machine I slur,
A plea for you to come home,
But I know it's too late,
And i should've given you a reason to stay,
( a reason to stay)

He fades out and I clap dramatically, he looks down and smiles
" George! That was amazing!" He shrugs and shyly places the guitar down leaning it against the bed.
" thanks, I haven't practiced in a long time," I laugh and pick up the paper.
" You wrote this?" He nods again taking the paper from me.
" yeah a few weeks ago," I smile.
" nice!" He gets up and takes my hand forcing me to stand. He turns music On From his phone allowing it to play over the speaker.
" dance?" I nod and he leads us around the room, I twirl him a few times and comfortably place my hands on his waist. We finally end the dance in a dip. I stare at him admiring his face. When I drop him.
" opsie daisies!"

a/n I had no motivation to write but I did it!! I love you all! Eat and drink <3 word count is 787