All this over a kiss?

a/n hi lovely people how are we? ... uh get ready! Also sorry there was no y/n pov last chapter.

Y/n POV-

The plane seats felt small. I know they weren't but they felt like it. Thanks to Dream and Wilbur I could play for the concert tickets, hotel, and plane tickets. Wilbur sat next to me, head phones in and watching a movie. I tried to distract myself but it wasn't overly working.
" hey- Wilbur?" I ask nudging his shoulder. He looks up and pauses the movie taking his headphones out.
" yeah?" I get un buckled.
" can you move I need to use the bathroom." He's nods, standing up and moving out of the way. I walk down to the front of the plane, opening the small door. I look myself in the mirror, turning on the water. I splash my face a few times.
When I finally walk back out and sit down, the captain speaks saying we would be there in 20 minutes. The plan was to get an Uber back then go our own separate ways, but Wilbur told me Dream got sick while taking care of George so best if we both go back to my apartment.        

        The plane lanes and getting our luggage takes 10 times longer  than usual. We finally get to our Uber and drive back to my apartment. We make food and I unpack.
           " so y/n" I turn my head toward Wilbur.
           " yes?" I ask confused.
           " last night you were drunk and you said something's," I look up at him ' oh no, shit what did it say?'  My head goes in full on panic mode.
            " like Dreams real name," fuck he's never gonna like again, that was private, he trusted me.
             " Y/n I'm not gonna say anything, trust me it's safe. You also said you like him," Wilbur said. I nod of course I did.
             " y/n I think Dream is gay,"
             " I know you told me the other day," he just nodded and walked over to me. I pull him into a hug and start crying. He rubs my back softly.
             " I'm sorry Y/n," I pull back wiping my eyes from any left over tears and I let out a small laugh.
              " My fault for falling for a gay guy," Wilbur shakes his head.
              " Dreams a great guy it's not your fault, and honestly I'm going off  of gut here. There  is a chance he's not, a slim chance but,"

* time skip*

      Dreams back and Wilbur has left. Things have been a bit awkward, but honestly it's all fine now. I made us breakfast, just eggs and toast my signature breakfast food. Dream eats fast then heads back to his room, probably to get dressed. I wash my dish then head to my room getting ready for the day.
          I dress in more of a business casual out fit so place dress pants and white sweater and a blazer. I have a two out shift today, and Dream also has work. I put on some light eye shadow to match my outfit.
        " Dream?!" I said walking to out my shoes on and grab my car keys.
         " one sec," he comes out in a sweatshirt and cargo pants. He grabs his mask putting it on.
        " let's go then," we make our way to the car getting in. I always drop Dream off first because my coworkers are used to me being late.
        " so Dream I was thinking tonight we have a picnic?" He looks over and nods.
        " yeah! Sounds fun," I nod a few times before drowning my thoughts out with the radio. I drop Dream off and make my way to my own work. I arrived and start my long day.

*time skip*

      I get home and change into a long skirt and white turtle neck with a cute cardigan I add some jewelry and smile. Curling my hair and brushing it out to add a beach wave time look.
      I head to the store buying a few monsters and pre made sandwiches along with cute two single person cakes. I go back to the house and grab a blanket and out everything in my picnic basket.
       Once I'm ready I go and grab Dream from work. He smiles and gets in the car.
         " good day?" I ask pulling out of my parking spot. He nods and looks in the back seat.
         " oh right the picnic, are we going right now?"
         " that's the plan unless you're wanting to change," he shakes his head no and smiles at me. I drive about 30 minutes away passing Wilbur and George's apartment. I finally reach the small park.
          " let's go! It's gonna get dark soon," we get out and start walking toward the lake. I pull out the blanket and start placing the food down.
           " ahahah cheap food," he smiles and sits down next to me. We start eating laughing at small things, everything was just perfect. The sun was setting and he was laying on his back. I laid down. I laid next to him and turn my head to face him. ' what are you doing y/n stop,' he turns to face me and before I can stop myself i out my hand to his face and pull him in. Our lips touch. I pull back. Instant regret. His eyes flicker across my face, he stands up.
         " y/n..."
       " no! Dream look-," he stops me and slowly backs away.
       " I uh, think I should go," he turns around around leaving me in the middle of the park, tears Food my eyes, you just had to screw up.

Dream's POV-

I pull my phone out texting George's

                                                                      Dream
                                        Hey can you pick me up?
George
Sure? Share you location.

I share my location with him and take a seat on the floor. I was alone, worried y/n would show up and walk over cause I didn't walk to far. Minutes later George shows up and I get in his car. He looked at me concerned.
          " where's y/n? Dream? Are you okay?" I shook my head and broke down. Tears spilling over my cheeks. 
           " I'm sorry. I'm sorry," George grabbed my hand and used his other one to play with my hair.
            " Whoa your okay. Everything is fine. Is y/n okay?" I nod.
            " can I, just go back to your place,"
             " of course," We sit in silence in the way back. I get out of the car my eyes red and puffy. When I walk through the door Wilbur rushes over to me.
" mate? Dream what's wrong," I shake my head.
" Y/n... they uh kissed me," George looked at me his eyes were wide. Wilbur shook his head.
" god damn it Y/n- George keep Cl- Dream safe please." And he rushed out the door. I move to sit on then couch.
" did you like it?" I look up.
" what do you mean?" George grabbed my hand turning his body toward me.
" the kiss- did you enjoy it,"
" no, is... is that wrong?" George laughs shaking his head.
" of course not Dream, I understand." He brings his hand up to my face asking for permission to pull my mask down. I nod and he placed my mask on the table.
" you understand?"
" heh uh yeah I'm gay, but that doesn't mean you are, you might not like y/n in that way meaning you didn't enjoy that kiss," I sit thinking in silence.
" I've liked girls before.. but there is this one guy id kiss... George I'm confused," he nods smiling. Rubbing my back.
" tell me about this guy?" I shake my head laughs, of course he had to ask that.
" brown hair, brown eyes, a cute accent," George laughs with me.
" so me ?"
" no my coworker," I joke rolling my eyes. George looks up at me.
"May I?" I nod. He brings his face closer to mine. I close the space kissing him.

Now that's a kiss I enjoy.

a/n Heyy hope you enjoyed!! I love you all! Eat and drink water please! Word count is 1356 <3