Date night?

a/n this will be a switch from George and Wilbur's pov :D hope you enjoy! Also I need movie and show recommendations if I'm gonna make it through my quarantine!

Tw- drinking and harsher language
George's POV-

          " Wilbur!!!" I yelled, slamming my door shut. The tv was on so I knew he was home.
I walked into the living room.
          " Wilbur?" ' great of course he's asleep' I bend down next to him,whispering in his ear to wake him up.
          "Oi mate! What the fuck?!" I laugh standing up from my kneeling position.
           " Get up! We are going to dinner- plus I need your help picking out my outfit," Wilbur sits up groaning.
" need help with your outfit? Who are you trying to impress?" I roll my eyes, at him.
" no one- I just wanna look nice, we are going out with y/n and her roommate," Wilbur laughed. He stood up, beckoning George to follow.
" now George, do want more of a feminine look or masculine?" I stood there thinking for a long moment.
        " uh, feminine?" Wilbur nodded going through my closet. He pulled out a white tennis skirt and a blue turtleneck.
" not overly feminine but I think this will satisfy you," I roll my eyes taking the clothes from his hands, I change in the bathroom. I mess around with my hair, trying to get the right amount of fluff. With the finishing touch I added some eye liner. I walk out and Wilbur has now changed, into a mustard yellow sweater and black ripped jeans.
" I laid some extra accessories for you in the bed," I nod and walk over to my bed seeing the shoes and other things he laid out. It was just a pair of Dr martens, and there were a few necklaces and rings. I put every thing on.
" Oh Wilbur what jacket should I bring?" I asked looking around in my closet. Wilbur looks up from his phone smirking.
" I'm sure you borrow one from y/n's roommate," I blush, masking it (🎶 I wear a mask for hours at a time🎶) with a glare.
        " well it's about time to go," I bite my cheek. " your ready?"

Wilbur's POV-

       " yeah yeah give me a sec." I said, smirking while I realized George didn't grab a jacket. George being the impatient man he was grabbed my wrist pulling me out to the car.
      " someone's eager to see their boyfriend," did I take pride in teasing George? Yes sorta. He was always so easy to rile up or make blush.
     " he's not my, we met today- I don't even know what he looks like," I laugh.
     " oh kinky," ( a/n should I change it from Wilbur to Quackity? Idk I like Wilbur but I'm making his personality more like Quackity)
  George hits my arm turn the car on and pulling out.
      " shut the fuck up," it was funny to see him this worked up over some guy, let's just hope he's a good one. Ten minutes go by and we're there.  Stepping out of the car, we are greeted with y/n smiling and waving at us, they are in the green dress looking great as always.
Dream stood next to them. He's in a black button down and jeans, he's wearing rings too, ( probably "stole"them from y/n). I could tell George was blushing. I bend down to ear level.
       " I see why you like him, he's a cute one," George mumbles something inaudible, causing me to laugh.
       " come on can't keep them waiting can we,"

George's POV-

I can feels peoples eyes on me, maybe the skirt was to much. I walk in to the building y/n and Dream in front, Wilbur behind me.
      "You look good George," y/n said to me with a smile. I smile back give the same compliment to them and Dream.

               *Time skip*

Sitting at the table waiting for our food, I could help but study Dream. His blond hair and how it shines in the different colored light, his freckles that have spilled out from under his mask.
      " George?" Wilbur's hand waves in front of me.
      " Earth to George??" I blink coming back into reality .
    " huh? Yeah," I turn to face Wilbur. He laughs, a stupid laugh ' of course this again'
   " I was just talking to Dream here, and he was mentioning that he played Minecraft," I nod.
   " oh that's cool- we should play sometime," Dream nods his heads
   " yeah that could be fun!"
The food arrives shortly after, everyone is have a great time laughing, talking. We ordered a few shots, Dream taking on role as designated driver.  The night shortly comes to an end, wilbur who barely drank took me home and Dream took y/n. God I'm gonna regret drink this much tomorrow.

a/n did I just write a really long chapter? Yes I did lol, I burnt my tongue on my soup so now it's hurts 😭 anyway night love you! Eat and drink something! <3 word count 842