Hello(help)

George POV-

           I woke up in my bed.. well the hotel bed. Dream was in the other bed sleeping peacefully. I smile getting out quickly and quietly so I don't wake him. I make my way to the bathroom my hair was stuck to my forehead with sweat.  
            " ah gross," I turn the shower on and undress. I taken my time getting clean. Once I finish I walk out surprised to still see a sleeping Dream.  I get dress In black jeans and a crew neck sweater that was a sand colour.
              " M'rning," I turn around and dreams sitting up rubbing his eyes. He puts his arms up and stretches.
               " hey," I whisper, walking toward his bed. I sit down next to him and Melt instantly to his touch when he puts his arm around me.
               " Your hairs wet," Dream states, I just hum in agreement. Even though I just got dressed that doesn't stop me from snuggling up next to him.
                " we should go to town and explore the shops," I say in a mumble.
                " Ah yes the shops," Dream say mocking my accent. I playfully roll my eye before patting his chest and sitting up.
                " take a shower you stink and get dressed," I hear a scoff, but the bed springs make a screeching noise and then the door clicks and the water turn on. As I wait for Dream to finish I sit in my phone bored.
      The door opens and Dreams stands there, only a towel around his waist. I blush and turn away, scared he'd get uncomfortable because I started to stare.
                 " take a picture.. it will last longer," I could hear the smile in his voice as he said that.  The blush on my face darkens in colour.
                  " Real funny Dream- haha now put some clothes on,"

Dreams POV-

I get dressed and dry my hair, not bothering to brush out the waves. I put a white t-shirt on and jeans.
" that's better," George says, I bite my lip to hold back laughter. I spray my cologne and I see George smile as he smells it.
'I wish I was ready for a relationship' George and I decided on a FWB type thing. I really like him, but I'm not good at relationships. Not only do I lack in that department but I have no idea what to do with a guy. Sure back when I lived him a parents I'd go to parties, hook up with a girl and call it a day.
" come on Dreamy boy," George loops his arms with mine and stuffed my wallet in my back pocket.
" let's go," we walk out the hotel and make our way to the car. Getting in the drivers seat I sat down and plug my phone in. George sits next to me. I pull out and start the drive downtown. I feels a hand on the back my neck playing with my hair.
" I like your curls, they suit you. Really well," I smile as his hand continues to play with my hair. I continue driving for a few minutes before pulling into a parking lot. We get out and start walking around. George pulls me into a few different clothing stores.
" you'd look good in green," he says as he walks around the store. I catch up to him, my arms full of clothing.
" Uh yeah I guess," I turn to face George. 'Ah shit'
" hey can we go?" I said hoping the uncomfortableness would be detected in my voice. But it was too late. She saw me.

" Dream?" I wince of course. George looks back n' forth between us.

"Minx... how are you?" She smiles, and put her hand out. Her nails painted a dark purple- tattoos scatter her hand up her arm.

" I'm Great I'm here with my girlfriend," I smile. 'Good for you bitch' right then a girl with light pink hair walks up to Minx interlocking their fingers.
" Hey babe.." that voice was familiar. The. It hit me, and it must've hit her too.
" Hoodie guy? From Florida? Oh my god! Your what's his face! Y/n's roommate!!" I smile and laugh, George is confused. He makes his way over to me, hiding.
" Niki! Great to see you," I smile a fake smile. 'My ex with my friends best friend...'

A/n heyyyyy love you guys hope you enjoy. Word count 737 <3