Homosexual not homiesexual

a/n last chapter was so bad I'm sorry. This chapter is from y/n and Wilbur's POV
Tw: drunk
Wilbur's POV-

It's morning, the suns out, birds are chirping, y/n is in a bad mood. Ah what a day. I get dressed and walk to the kitchen making breakfast. Y/n shows up a little later their dressed and ready for the day.
" morning," I laugh and shake my head, we had a concert that night cause we had VIP tickets and got to see two shows, and then lunch plans later that day with y/n's friends Karl and Alex.
" so Karl and Alex do you like either of them?" Y/n chokes on the water they were drinking.
" What?! No! Plus they are dating, along with another guy. They are in a polly relationship," I nod, mouthing an 'ohhh'. I put my plate in the sink and go to grab my phone from charging.
" Aw looks like Dream and George are getting along," Y/n walks over to me.
" lemme see?" I nod and show her my phone. It was a picture of George in Dreams hoodie with a text under it saying ' He washed my hair after I threw up then we cuddled, Wilbur what do I do?!'
Y/n let out a nervous laugh, that quickly turned into a giggle. They walked to the kitchen and grabbed their toast taking a bite
" very cute," they finally manage to say. 'Uh oh bad sign... does she really not know?' I try to change the topic, by bring up lunch. Learning everything I need to about Karl and Alex.
Boy was it a lot.
Karl: fun, energetic, kind, touchy, Giggly, nosy, open.
Never mind not really.
Alex: dark humor, bilingual, smart, independent, and talkative.

Y/n was in a panic.  The car wasn't starting and as lunch was in a 20 minutes. I tried my best to calm them down but I wasn't getting anywhere.
" okay I called a tow truck," y/n nodded to me.
" I texted Karl,"
" okay good, the truck won't be here for 30 minutes," y/n groaned not able to sit still in their seat. ' do I ask her about it? Not yet' I look over and frown. My phone buzzes. A text from George. He was sitting in his bed Dream next him holding, George's guitar. I smile, they truly where meant for each other.
" so Dream," I hint.
" what do you mean?" I laugh, was she really dumb.
             " he's good looking... right?" They hum,
             " sure, he's good looking, and nice, and smart, and hard working, and funny, I mean practically perfect, " 'jackpot'
              " yeah- I'm sure he is... what about him and George ," y/n gave me a confused look.
               " what do you mean?" I squint my eyes trying to find the right wording for the news they were about to hear.
                " they'd make a cute couple.. right?"
                " George is gay? And what? Dream isn't I don't think," rolling my eyes I sigh loudly they were so oblivious.
                 " yeah and Dream definitely is," y/n looks at me funny their face shows their confusion, and shock.
                   " really you think? That's I mean yeah that's great. If that's the case- what a cute couple they would make. Perfect for each other," I could hear them grit their teeth. I felt bad but the damage had been done.
                  " Look Y/n-" I try but they interrupt
                  " oh good the tow trucks here!" I roll my eyes.

*time skip*

We made it to lunch and I finally met Karl and Alex. Karl was just like I was told, very touchy. He hugged me right as he met me. It was strange but I got used to it. We got our lunch and started bonding over little things like favorite bands and tv shows.
I was honestly surprised Karl and Alex were dating. They were the definition of " opposites attract ". Y/n told me Nick, the other one in the relationship really tied their relationship together.
" So Karl you and Alex coming to the concert?" Karl nodded and finished chewing his food.
            " yeah nick is joining us too!" I smile. Y/n seemed off to me, I probably shouldn't have told her. Not yet at least. We pay for our lunch and head back to the hotel getting. Dressed for the concert.  I just changed into a button down shirt and jeans, y/n though changed into a light blue knee length dress and dr martens. Her eye liner was done perfectly her eye shadow blue to match her dress.
             " damn," I mutter,
             " you look great," y/n Smiles and does a twirl.
             " why thank you kind sir," they say bowing i let out a laugh and grab the car keys from off the kitchen counter.
               " you ready?" They nod.
               " let's go!"

*another time skip but basically a summary of the rest of the night l*

I met Nick and Y/n was right he really tied to the other two together. He was just as playful as Karl but smart like Alex he had his own great personality that just makes you feel good to be around him. The concert was great and y/n seems to have a lot of fun. They did get a bit drunk but I was there to help them.
         After the concert I carry Y/n into the hotel and place them in the couch. I ordered a pizza and turned on the tv. Y/n smiled a giggles. ' light weight they were'
            " wilburrr," they said giggling again.
            " hm?" Y/n grabbed my hand and smiled leaning close to my ear.
            " I like clay," I blink 'who?'
             " who's Clay?" Y/n smiled and flipped back on the couch.
             " Dream is Clay," oh. I nod, and make a small hum.
              " oh okay, here y/n how about you lay down and watch the show food will be here real soon," y/n smiled and curled up, their eyes glued to the tv screen. Food arrived not to much later and I help y/n eat a couple slices, and made them drink a glass of water. I got them into bed before getting into mine. Boy today was long.

a/n heyyy sexy people how are we? Get ready for the next chapter 👀 Im super excited! I hope you enjoyed and sorry idk what being drunk I like so yeah. Any way I love you have a good day! Eat and drink something. Word count 1089 <3