Unwanted guests

George's POV-

Minx. Who the actual Fuck is that? We left the store soon after and Dream wasn't in a talking mood. I just stayed quiet and kept my space. We get to the hotel and Dream fall on the bed.
           " Dream?" I say cautiously. He lifts his head. I walk over and he pulls me next to him. I see light tears in his eyes. I cup his face and frown.
           " what wrong," he shakes his head.
            " I can't help you if I don't know what going on Dream," he nods but instead tucks his head in my shoulder.
            " it makes me seem weak. It's dumb and un masculine," I laugh.. man really said un masculine.
             "Just tell me it's fine, I'm not one to judge," Dream sits up wiping his eyes. I move my hand toward him making him flinch.
" hey I'm not gonna hurt you." Dream nods allowing George's hand to be placed on his cheek.
" She brings back old memories," I smile at him nodding.
" take your time, I'm here for you," a few moments of silence go by and Dream take a few deep breaths.
" Minx is my ex, uh she was... I guess. She cheated on me." He takes a pause swallowing spit before he continues.
" she manipulated me into thinking it was my fault, she made me feel horrible," his eyes start to water again. I rub my thumb on his cheek comforting. I look into his Eyes cautiously.
" Did she...Uh hit you?" His eye go wide. His body goes into full panic mode.
" No! No her! I mean uh she didn't hit me I was never hit." He shakes his head.
" have you ever been hit? Not by her but others?" He shakes his head even more before changing his I mind and nodding.
" my dad..." I nod and pull him in a hug. Dream melts in my arms falling asleep minutes later. I knew Niki and if Minx was as bad as Dream said I don't want Niki getting hurt.

Dream's POV-

I wake up, George is next to me asleep I head to the bathroom, my eyes a little red. 'God your so pathetic' I slash my face with water and walk back out the bed. I get under the sheets and George laches onto my waist instantly. He smiles in his sleep making me feel better.
An hour passes and I still can't sleep, the sun is up and George has just woken up and was in the bathroom brushing his teeth. The plan was to just chill at the hotel. I felt bad we were supposed to get out and explore but no my ex had to show up and ruin it all. George walks out and smiles at me his hair was wet and shaggy. I hadn't showered in a few days and my hair was getting greasy.
" how was your shower?" I asked grabbing my clothes from my bag.
" it was good! You gonna hop in?" I nod and make my way to the shower turning it on. Luckily George didn't use all the hot water. I get out a few minutes later and dry off putting my clothes on. I leave my hair to air dry cause I know George like my hair wavy. I get out and George is in his laptop.
" hey I know we were gonna stay in today but I was think about going back to town for dinner?" I shrug.
" yeah sure, that could be fun,"
George lights up and smiles. God I can never sick of his smile. He hurries to make the bed.
" Great! I'll set a reservation for 6?" I just nod, admiring the boy. His freckles and coffee brown eyes. I walk up to the happy boy and cup his face in my hand kissing each of his freckles.
" what was that for?" I shrug
Three simple words
" I love you," George froze. 'Uh oh'
" I'm sorry! Oh I shouldn't h e said that!" George kisses me once again to shut me up. He just smiles brightly and laughs.
" I have a hard time with expressing my emotions but one day I'll say it back,"

A/n hey I wanna make it clear I love minx so no hate to her!! personality is strictly for the plot of that story! Love you all!!! Word count it 733 <3