Mission success

DREAMS POV-

days....days....hours. minutes. seconds. weeks. years. months. Time.

"Hurry the fuck up we are going to be late," I yell at George. He and I are still friends, nothing more. We really couldn't be, and it took me a little to realize that.

Days before-

Wilburs POV-

"Y/n what where you thinking?! are you insane?! I thought i told you he was gay! He was crying, scared," I say raising my voice. Y/n sits on the couch their hair wet due to the fact it started raining, their eyes red and puffy probably from crying. I stop yelling when i realize they had their hands covering their ears.

"I'm sorry," I move over and sit down next to them. Rubbing y/n's back. Right as they felt physical touch they broke down.

Tears...fuck...

"It's okay..your okay. I'm sorry for yelling-" They stop me.

" I wasn't thinking Wilbur...He looked so scared. He must hate me," I shake my head, rubbing my fingers through her hair softly.

" Hey. I don't think he hates you, I'm sure hes just confused..George is with him now," They nod and hug me.

Dream's POV-

We kissed. I liked it. I want to do it again.

I lean back in for another kiss, George meeting me halfway. I pull back for air, smiling. It felt good.

" I- wow," George blushes a dark red hiding his face. He scrunches his nose as he
laughs.
" what? George?" I ask confused. He looks at me his teeth showing as he smiles.
" that was so cute," I smiled and tackled him in a hug. We lay their on the couch just cuddling, George's fingers in my hair. My head moving with his chest.

Up and Down Up and Down

It was perfect till Wilbur barged through the door. Coving his eyes

" oh? You still have your clothes on," he finally says after a few moments. George rolls his eyes flipping him off.
" Was joking gogy, chill take a nice deep breath will ya mate?," George doesn't like that one much he rolls out from under me walking over to Wilbur.
" what? You gonna say something?" George stops. I stop. We all stop. George and Wilbur in a heated game of eye contact. I break. Laughter floods the room.
" what in the?! What the fuck was that?"

Hours later will calmed down. I leave, just for a moment. I lost a round of Uno and I was sent to grab the take out.

George POV-

" you guys dating?" Water comes flooding through my nose. Burning.
" ah god that hurts- holy mother of god," the burning in my throat and nose not going away even in the slightest.
" well are you?" I shake my head no, still trying to get my breathing back.
" did you at least kiss?" I smiles my cheeks again turn red.
" ahh oh my god your joking! It wasn't a complete failure! Mission success," I laugh and just as I start my next sentence the door opens.

a/n I'm sorry guys! I hate this chapter so so much but I felt back! I love you guys eat and drink some thing word count is 537 <3