Soulmates

Y/n POV-

Three weeks... he's been gone for three weeks and it's all my fault. And now he's 14 hours away. Wilbur's been over almost every day. It's morning now and Wilbur's coming over to drag me out of the house for the first time In two weeks. I take a sip of coffee letting the caffeine enter my blood. I groaned as I look at the time.
Making my way to my room I check the weather. It's supposed to be sunny.. yay. I change into brown dress pants and a black tank top. Deciding on some plain Dr Martens and a jacket to finish the outfit off. The door bell ring and I sigh making my wait to the front door, opening it up.
" Y/n! You ready to go?" I roll my eyes nodding slightly.
" let's get it over with," Wilbur laughs looping arms with me. He pulls me over to the car and sits me down.
" I'm depressed not disabled Wilbur," he stays silent and gets in the driver seat. I slightly enjoy the company. Wilbur makes me feel better.
" you like dancing right?" I look over at him confused.
" uh yeah I supposed?" He smiles
" Great," and that was it, no more talking for the rest of the drive. It sucked. I like Wilbur's voice. It makes me feel safe. And less lonely, especially because Dreams gone. 15 minutes go by and Wilbur finally makes one last final turn and pulls into a parking lot.
" you like ballroom dance?" I freeze. This man did not. I laugh.
" I swear Wilbur...you better not step on my toes," he opens the door for me and walks me out.

Wilbur's POV-

We walk in the building and I sign us in. After another short wait we are finally called into the room where an older man awaits.

Y/n's POV-

" welcome mr and Mrs??" Before I can answer Wilbur reply's.
" Soot, mr and Mrs Soot," I let out soft giggle.
" yes welcome you seem like a lovely young couple, have either of you ballroom danced before?" I nod slightly.
" yes I believe both my husband and I have been ballroom dancing," I say continuing the lie. The man smiles brightly at that answer and walks over to a smile speaker.
" then let's warm you two up! Show me your skills," Wilbur grabs my waist pulling me closer to him As well forcing me to face him . He puts a hand on my wait grabbing my other hand. I place my free hand on his shoulder and turn to give the man the " okay" he nods and music starts playing. Wilbur leads me around the room in a gentle and graceful manner. The music starts to fade and we end up in the same place we started. Right as the music ends Wilbur dips me. W look into each other's eyes for a few minutes.
" that was wonderful! You both are very talented, plus your chemistry is so beautiful. You are truly meant for each other," i smile, blush covering my cheeks. The man walks over to us and places his hand on my arm.
" later this week my wife and I have planned a ball at our home. Please come, my wife loves to dance and you reminded me of us when we were younger. Deeply in love," I bite my lip noticing Wilbur's arm that was placed protectively around my waist.
" How could we pass up that opportunity! What do you think love?" I shiver at the name.
" hm yea sounds lovely," the man's eyes lit up with joy. He hurried and wrote down his address and time of the party on a piece of paper. He hands it to me and I smile.
" Thank you both very much, my wife will be so happy. Now I must get going I have some beginner dancer coming in for a lesson," Wilbur nods and we say our goodbyes. We make our way to the car. Wilbur pulls out of the parking lot and pull the paper from my back pocket.

" Dear Mr & Mrs Soot, you have been formally invited to the residence of Mr & Mrs Alston, and 1577 drive crystals pond avenue on Saturday April 11 at 6-9 pm"

I giggle slightly. Wilbur looks over at me.
" look at is being a cute couple," I laugh even more and continue smiling.
" yeah pretty darn cute," I read the paper again and again and again.

A/n I know nothing about dance... anyway I love you! Eat and drink something!! Word count is 769 <3