Chapter 15 - Skin against Skin

Disclaimer: The Show Victorious, its characters and other associated copyrights are property of someone else and not me.

Where's Tori

Chapter 15 – Skin against Skin

Jade's POV

I had to practically carry Tori up the stairs. The Latina had used up the last of her strength pretty much just coming here. I could see that the outburst in the basement left her both physically and emotionally drained.

Tori just clutched the book and stuffed animal to her chest for dear life and said nothing we they made out way out of the house.

The first thing I saw as I got outside was none other than that accursed puppet, Rex Powers. He was in the arms of Robbie. His girlfriend Maria, whom I had met some time ago, was standing directly behind him.

"Is she OK? She was going in for you." Robbie quickly asked.

"She's not ok." I quickly hissed as I gave Rex a death stare, hoping to cut off any of his remarks before they were uttered.

"Music" Mumbled Tori, sounding half incoherent.

"What baby?" I said as she looked to Tori.

"I wrote music, it's in a binder downstairs. I need the music." Tori muttered.

I huffed, but before I could say anything Robbie interjected. "Let me know where it is and I'll get it for you. "

"Entertainment center, shelf to the left of the TV. It's a red binder. You can't miss it." Tori, who I was still helping to stand up, said with a very weary tone of voice.

Robbie went into the house and for some reason didn't emerge for 10 minutes. By the time he emerged with the binder, my patience had run out.

"What the fuck were you doing in there, making a pizza?" I snarled, as I snatched the binder out of his hands and handed it to Tori.

"Somebody didn't use the bathroom before he came. "Rex said quickly.

I only growled in response as we moved to leave the yard. As we got to the street, I looked at the cars and had an idea.

"Can one of you drive my Ferrari back to my house?"

"I can." Said Maria.

"You wreck it you owe me 80,000 dollars and your firstborn child." I said with a smirk, as I tossed Maria the Keys.

"She ain't kidding." Rex added.

Robbie ran to Tori's car and opened the passenger door, where I gently deposited Tori in the front seat. I looked to Robbie and told him and Maria to meet us at my place. Where then I went around the car and got in the driver's seat.

Looking over at Tori I could see she had already fallen asleep, still clutching the book, binder and stuffed elephant.

I was still a bit drunk but, in some ways, much more sober than I had been in a long time. I had my head stuck in my ass for so long I could barely thing straight. I just wish I could have snapped out of it without dragging Tori back into that hellhole.

I ran my hand briefly through Tori's hair and then started the car. I needed to get her home and into bed. As we drove even though she was sound asleep I started to talk to her. I felt the need to try to open up in some way. Perhaps by starting when she was asleep was a good place to start.

I had driven for several minutes when I began to speak. "Tori, I know you don't want to hear this but I need to let some of this out. In the last nine years I have broken up 2 marriages and 7 other relationships. I stole one guy from his girlfriend, 2 women from their husbands, 2 women from their boyfriends and 4 girls from their girlfriends. I did it because I hated them. I hated them because they were happy. I hated the sight of couples walking happily hand in hand, I couldn't stand it. Women and occasionally men were things to be conquered, fucked and abandoned. My happiness had been stolen from me and after a while I began to resent others who were happy."