Chapter 25

Gun's POV

   After our five days stay at the hospital, we finally went back home. Cheska and New was so worried as well but I assured them that I am fine now, I still feel a bit sluggish and tired all the time, besides those, nothing much is really concerning.

   I went back to mine and Papii's room, he went out to get me something to eat, what I eat right now is very important since it may cause me to throw up again.

   I just sat on out bed and dazed around. I'm still trying to remember what had happened that night, but still, nothing came up in my mind, not even a little bit. I'm afraid that I'm causing more stress and trouble for Papii and his family, staring at ground for a long time, something flashed into my mind.

   Therr was a girl, I saw..a cat, then the girl said something before I lost consciousness, her face is very blurry in my mind but I remember her voice! Then a sudden ache hits my head. I clutch my hair as I groaned in pain, it hurts, it really hurts!

   "Babii? BABII?!" I heard P'Off's voice. I felt his arms around me, making me rest on the bed.

   The he hugged me and hushes me, he released some soothing pheromones and soon the headache was gone. I took a few deep breaths until I was fine.

   "Babii? Can you tell me what happened?" Papii asked with a concerning tone.

   I hesitated at first, but I forced myself to tell him. "I-I....I remember what happened that night, t-there was a g-girl then s-she said something before everything went black".

    "A girl? Do you remember her face?" He asked and I shook my head 'no'.

   "I don't, it's still...very blurry" I said in a low tone of voice.

   "It's fine, don't force yourself to remember if it'll cause you another headache. We'll talk about it when you're a lot better" Papii said and I nodded.

    We soon pulled apart from our hug, we sat up and he get the food on the tray that he got for me. P'Off fed me, he's so patient when it comes to me, he never rush me to anything and always ask me for what my opinion to something. I'm happy that P'Off's the one who found me, I'm glad that I met him. But, I will never forgive my mother for doing the things she did, now all her depts are all coming down on me...

    After filling my belly up, Papii excused himself since he'll be attending some meetings, I just nodded and told him that I'll wait for him at our room or in the living room. I get bored easily, so 10 minutes after he left I decided to go downstairs and watch some movie.

    The uneasy feeling still didn't left me, It's like a hunter who kept on hunting me wherever I go, then I remembered what they did to me back at that forsaken place. It's been over a year and a half since P'Off pulled me out of that place, but then again, they didn't manage to catch the real boss of that operation, must mean that they may be hunting me right now

     My body trembles from the thought of that guy getting a hold of me again, I don't want to leave P'Off's side, I don't want to be the one to pay for what my mother had done again.

   The fault of the parents must not be taken out on the children, the children did not wish to live, it's the parents' choice to have a child....

----
   Off's POV

   "The shipments are fine now, there had been some complications but they are now settled" Tay said on our meeting

   "Your flight is still on, Boss. You will have to leave within 4 days and we already ot everything ready" Bright said

   "Sure, I'll just have to talk to Gun about this and maybe ask Derek if he can look after him for a while" I told them

  "Derek? Doesn't he already have kids? Why just leave the guy at your house with a lot of security?" Earth suggested

   I shook my head and say "I may have toughen up the security of the mansion but I will only be assured about his safety if he's with someone I can trust. There might have been someone trying to use Gun as a bait for me"

   "They really are going too far this time" Tay said "Let's just make sure to get the kid out of this situation as much as possible"

  "If Derek isn't available, then I'll just call my sister, she's staying at their penthouse" I told them

    This is just a small favor to ask for since my sister already took a liking to Gun, they've become close and her kids also loves him. It'll be assuring to leave Gun at her hands since her husband is also part of the underground society, she just doesn't know it yet..

    But I managed to convince the guy to tell my sister because he wouldn't want to see my sister in her dinosaur mode, I mean, have you ever had the courage to anger a girl then win an argument later? No, exactly...

   We ended our meeting, two hours had already passed and this meeting was actually the early one we've ever done, we usually have meeting about the mafia at 1am or so. I closed my laptop and went to mine and Gun's room to check on my babii..

    To my surprise, he wasn't there. Let's just say that part of me was scared as to where he is, but I choose to be calm and just went to the living room to see if he's just watching a movie or something. He tends to get bored at something really easy, that's why I always bought him things.

    I've reach the living room and saw Gun sitting on the sofa hugging his knees and looking gloomy, I walked towards him and wrapped my left arm around his shoulder and he leaned his head to my shoulder

   "Is something bothering you, babii?" I asked caressing his hair softly

   "N-nothing...just a bit tired" He said. His tone is not very reassuring but I want to trust him

   "Okay, let's finish the movie then we'll go upstairs to sleep, hm?"

  He looks up to me with a smile "Sure, Papii"

----

  Someone's POV

"He'll be leaving in four days, the boy will be left to Jumpol's sister's penthouse" the man said

  I nodded "Good, keep an eye on the boy" I told him "If something would to happen to Gun again, I'll be taking him away from Jumpol"

     The man ended the call. I trust Jumpol, truly, but if the same incident were to happen to Gun again, I will have no choice but to take the boy away from them. The boy is mine, and I'm just letting Jumpol borrow him.

----
  Need to un-publish one story for me to revise it, but not for a moment...🙂