Special Chapter-05: Being a Parent is a Gift

Off's POV

It's finally the day of the Twins' birthday , lots of waiters going around and assisting the visitors. Mostly mine and Gun's close friends. We still kept it just around our family and friends. Gun is still uncomfortable with a lot of people around the pups.

"Hon, did you see White's pair of shoes?" My lovely mate asked.

"Did check under Black's toy box?" I said as I fix my necktie.

"Why would it be there....?" He mumbled to himself as he walk away to get it.

Once I'm done, I left our walk-in closet and helped him with dressing up the up.

"Wow....I can't believe my eyes! My sons looks so handsome" I said and picked up Black. I kissed his chubby baby cheeks, but I guess he doesn't liek kisses since he pushed my face away.

"They are your sons" Gun said and let White walk around with a toy in his hand.

"Our sons, honey" I said and put down Black who joined his brother. "We have nice genes"

"Haha...very funny, hon" He said in a sarcastic tone. He stood up and wrapped his arms around my neck. I smirked and wrapped my own arms around his perfect waist.

"Are you ready?" I asked, while being mesmerized by his eyes.

He looks into mine and kissed my lips lovingly. "Ready as I'll ever be"

"Then, let's get going"

We head to the garden and everyone greeted us, especially the twins. Zero and Mari are also here, they already have their own little munchkin. Whom they named, Zari. A cute name if you asked me.

The party went as perfect as we hoped it to be, everyone had fun. Gayle and Carlos performed a magic show for the kids, I didn't even know Gayle is into that sort of thing. I've seen Carlos do magic tricks before in front of his kids, so it's no surprise.

Then, it was time for the cake. Everyone sang happy birthday and we let the kids blew off their candle, but they instead, choose to throw a tantrums. Black threw a tantrum first, then White. Me and Gun ended up blowing the candles ourselves, and everyone clapped and cheered.

We opened the gifts with the twins, and I'm surprised from what one of the gifts. It was a air soft gun....yeah....I look at the name from who it was from and it was from Gayle. We had a bit of argument until he told me that it was actually for his brother. Gun just took it away so there wouldn't be any more rambling.

The gifts were mostly toys, branded clothes, and some were mini cars that are rechargeable. Then, all came down to one gift, from my sister.

"It's so small, what is this?" I asked her.

"Open it!!" She excitedly said.

I look at Gun and he nodded. I ripped the wrapper open and also the lid of the box. And what I saw, surprised me to the core. Everyone was had curious faces, I grabbed it and showed it to everyone. The audience went uproar as I was left frosen in place.

"Congrats, Jumpol!!" Zero shouted. "Your boys just turned one and you already had another one going??"

I was about to speak , but Gun beats me to it.

"Nope! I'm not pregnant" He said.

I look at him and asked. "What? Then...wait...." I realized. I looked at my sister and pointed the pregnancy test at her.

Carlos looks at her, She nodded and placed her hands on her tummy. Then , there's another uproar. I jumped in joy and Carlos cariied my sister while having a huge smile on his face. Everyone congratulated them, Gun though, he doesn't se surprised.

I grabbed his waist with my one arm and kisses his cheek.

"I love you, my moon" I said resting my forehead to his.

He hummed and did the same. "I love you more, my sunset"

There are ups and downs during our whole entire relationship, but, there are two things that I didn't regret. One, falling in love with the Omega I saved, Two, being a parent. It is the most wonderful gift.

Being a parent is a gift....

The End....

-------
A/N:
Done!! OffGun AU had come to an end, but that doesn't mean that this will be the only one.

This is my Christmas gift to you all! Hope you love it! Mwuah! And HAPPY Holidays!!

Updated: 25th of December.

Story ended: 25th of December 2022

______________________~⚜️~______________________
Reminder:

Everything in this story, scenario, places and events that had happened are not real and not related to the real life people who portrayed the characters in this book.

All rights reserved. This story is not allowed to be rewritten in any other language or be re-uploaded in a different platform other than Wattpad. Things such us copying the story in google docx, plagiarism is STRICTLY prohibited. Will only allow with the permission from the author.

©2022

As The Sun Sets, The Moon will Shine || OffGun AU is officially Signing off

______________________~⚜️~______________________