Special Chapter-02: Being a Parent is very Worrying

Off's POV

After not sleeping well last night because of the twins, I've been dozing off the entire time. So my secretary had to record down all the important details that we've talked at the meeting, in order for me to still remember them.

I can't seem to focus enough right now, so i dismissed the meeting and told them to continue it tomorrow. My head is pounding like crazy right now. I don't know how my parents managed to take care of me and my sister, and still work. Parents really are amazing.

"Set the time for tomorrow's meeting at 10pm" I told my secretary. I stood up and walked out of the meeting room, heading straight to my office.

"Sir, you have a meeting with mr. Pederiko during that time" She said.

I abruptly stopped walking and turned to look at her. "Since when did I have a meeting with mr. Pederiko?"

"Sir, you set the meeting all by yourself last week" she responded.

I blinked a few times and placed my hand on my head. I continue to walk since I really feel like I'm going to collapse anytime now.

"Sir? Do you want me to get the medic?" She asked with a concerned voice.

I shook my head and Oh boy, was it a bad idea. It only made the headache worse. "N-no need, just bring me some medicine"

"Yes, sir"

We finally reached the office and I lay down on the couch. I massaged my head and blinked a few times since my vision is starting to get a bit blurry. She came back with some medicine and I drank it before laying down again.

"I will just move your next meeting tonight or tomorrow so you can get some rest, I also called sir Tay Tawan to help with your paper works" she explained.

I couldn't speak anymore since I'm really tired, so I just nodded. I heard the sound of her heels slowly dying down and the door closing. My eyes gave in and I fell asleep.

I managed to get a minute of sleep but then I suddenly need to go to the toilet, forcing myself to get up to go to the toilet. Going out of my office, My head pounded and everything started to turn upside down.

-----
Gun's POV

I'm currently watching the twins play with each other, I mean, they are playing right? Cause they're snatching each others toys and hitting each other? Yep, they are playing.

After a while, I decided to get some snacks for the kids. I asked the maid to watch over them while I get the food. Going in the kitchen, I searched for some baby snacks and some for me of course. I also added some baby carrots since the twins seems to love them.

I got their baby bottle cups washed and pour some water in it. I already prepared some juice boxes for them. Once I'm done, I placed all of the food in the tray and head outside. I saw the twins still shouting at each other while playing and I couldn't help but smile.

"What noisy little munchkins you are" I said and settled the tray down and took a seat.

"They are noisy, but they're the only ones who understands each other" The maid said. I gave her some snack before she left to do her duty.

I took the twins and sat them down, we're having a picnic here at the garden. I also placed some pillows behind them, just in case they fall on their back. I gave them their baby carrots and crackers, they ate messily but they seem to enjoy it.

"Looks like someone doesn't like it" I said as I look at my son, Black, who is staring at the baby carrot on his hand. "That's a carrot, baby, don't you like it?"