Volume 02 Chapter 36

Gun's POV

   It feels warm, it feels so comfortable, it feels like..... I'm home. I am hugging this man whom I don't even remember, I'm hugging this man whom I don't even know but, my heart keep beating fast like it knows who this man is. Tears flowing down to my cheek, as he whispers praising and sweet words into my ear.

    Releasing such a comforting pheromones. I sniff his scent as I buried my face into his neck even more, he is much taller that me. My face only reaches his neck, which is perfect.

   "I....I can't believe it" He spoke. "You're alive, really alive. Thank, God" he hugged me tightly and buried his face to the side of my neck.

    I didn't complain, it is tighter and it's hard to breathe. But, his warmth makes me feel peaceful and comfy. It feels like I've found something that I've been searching for.

   "But...." He spoke with a low tone, we released from our hug but he kept his hands on my shoulders, as he look into my eyes. "How?"

   My mouth opened but no answer. I took a deep breath and tried again.

    "I-....I just-woke up one day and then, I lost my memories. T-the doctor said that I will be able to get them back....Dad and Gayle are the ones who told me everything o-or most of my memories" I explained

   He's eyebrows met and looks at me, confused. "What's the name of your Dad?" He asked.

   I got a bit hesitant, though I feel warmth and familiar around him, I still don't remember his face that much. "I-I don't—k-now if I should tell you."

   I thought he will be mad but instead, he smiled. "I understand, you lost your memory but I guess your heart still remembers me?" He spoke with hope.

   My heart jumped in joy. I smiled at him softly. "Yeah"

   He caressed my right cheek with his hand, I closed my eyes and rub my cheek on his hand because it is so warm. "Then, will you allow me to help you get your memories back?"

  I opened my eyes and smiled. "I would love that"

----

    We went back inside but with me gripping P'off's hands tightly and also gripping the hem of my shirt tight. I timidly walk beside him and as he just walks through the crowd proudly. He kept saying that I should just call him Papii since that's what I used to call him before, I must admit that I was a bit shy saying that word to him. Maybe because it's been a long time?

   Added the fact that I'm also worried that Gayle and Dad might be looking for me now, Dad said that I would meet someone at the garden, maybe he's talking about P'Of- I mean..Papii?

   "What's wrong?" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts, I look up at him and he's already looking at me with worry written all over his face.

    "Nothing, I'm just worried that my brother and Dad might be looking for me" I said in all honesty.

  He smiled and nodded. "Okay, we'll look for them later. How about we go to the balcony so we could have some time alone?"

  My face blushed and I looked down trying to hide my blushing face. "S-sure, I would love that"

  "Then you can ask me any question you'd want"

  I nodder and smiled. Papii guided me to where the stairs that leads up to the balcony are. This is a huge event place, I would think that this is a mansion at first glance.

   Luckily and weirdly, we found a empty table with two chairs and a vase full of beautiful flowers at the balcony. We both looked at each other since it's very surprising to see this set up.

   Papii just shrugged it off and held my hand as we both walked towards the table. He pulled the chair and I sat and he put it back in like a gentleman. I don't know if I should feel flustered by his gestures or hurt since I'm a man. I guess....

   A waiter walks up to us and offered us some drinks and the menu. We could've just gotten ourselves some food at the food table, but I'm feeling lazy. Maybe because I finally found the person that my heart's had been screaming for...

   "Do you have any questions?" Papii asked. It's weird calling him that now.

   "I-uhh—h-how did we meet? I-I mean! Like—the first time?" I asked, getting nervous for his reaction.

   He looks at me and he didn't seem to know whether to say it or not. Papii then sighed and gave me a smile. "Let's talk about that some other time, okay?"

   I felt a bit sad since I'm really eager to know how we met back then, I am getting my memories back slowly but surely.

    "Got another one?" Papii spoke. He took the glass of water and brought it up to his lips. "There's gotta be a lot of questions you want to know, right?"

    I hummed and nodded. "S-since when are we in a relationship or something like that.."

   "Two years ago" He simply replied. I nodded.

   "D-do you have any...uhmm.... siblings?" I asked. This is getting me nervous....

   "Yes, I have a sister. Her name is Jane and she have twins"

    "Twins?" I asked in amazement. I haven't heard anyone getting twins, maybe because it's rare or I really just forgot about it again.

   He nodded. "Yep, you actually play with them a lot back then. And they would drag you around the house, then you would coming back to me complaining that your feet hurts"

    As he told me that, I can't help but feel that he's really happy about it. I also feel like I've known it and it actually made me laugh and smile hearing him tell me about that things I've done before.

    He told me everything and about the people that I've been friends with. Technically speaking, I was mute when he met me back then, but I learnt how to slowly speak and hang around people. Some of the memories he told me was kind of embarrassing and it made me hide under the table.

    I heard his humourous laugh. I pout and just stayed underneath the table while hugging my knees. I can't believe I did that back then! Aaggghhh

   "Come here, babii (baby)" he held his hand out. I look up and he's holding the table cloth up, revealing me underneath.

   Still pouting and feeling a bit angry, I took his hand and he guided me out. "You shouldn't be embarrassed about it" he said and fixed the table cloth. "It is cute of you to do that" he said and kissed my temple.

   I couldn't help but squeak in surprise, my face turned red and I just hid my face on his chest. He kept laughing so hard and I think we caught the attention of the crowd. He apologized and held my waist.

   "You're still so cute" he said in a loving tone, with his face buried on the top of my head. "I miss you"

    I hugged him back and inhaled his scent. It's the best....I wonder what perfume he uses...

   "Oh~ isn't that sweet" we both look up when we heard a voice. My eyes widen and my face turns even more red. "I didn't know that my son already have a mate"

   "Mr. Ritthirong?" Papii said in a shock expression.

   My dad just smiled at him and raised his glass of wine in the air. "We meet again, mr. Adulkittiporn"

     "Wait—you know each other?" I asked and they both looked at me.

    What's......going on?

--------
   Author's note:

Managed to update for two days straight! YASS! And graduation is near, so I have more time to write and finish most of my fanfictions before I enter the new university as a medicine student!

   Updated: 2nd of July 2022
   Next update: 26th of July 2022