Author's Note

Jainna

    Okay, so first of all. Thank you for supporting this fanfiction until now, I know that this book came out the same year as my first fanfiction which is Hiding His Son, and it just ended this year. My reason is that, I had a hard time debating for the plot of this story.

    At first, I just took an inspiration on the song Dusk Till Dawn by Zayn and Sia. Thanks to it, It gave me an idea to write this story.

  Second, as I said, I had a hard time updating this story because of its plot. I actually had a lot in mind, but I'm going to tell you all of the supposed plot of this story.

    1. Gun and Off will fall in love and Gun will carry Off's child, one thing is that there will be someone who'll poison Gun and make him lose his baby, which will lead to him being depressed and Off will torture this man. Due to teh poisoning, Gun will not be able to bear children anymore and to make his feelings better, Off went to an orphanage and adopted twin babies who were abandoned at a garage.

     Note: okay, so in this part, Carlos (Jane's husband) was supposed to be the traitor and Jane will just let his brother do his tortures since she could not stand hee husband's behavior. So in short, Gun will have a miscarriage and they will adopt twins as teh ending.

      2. (This is supposed to be the original plot and ending, but I kind of cried while just thinking about it.) The first few chapters of the story is pretty much part of the original plot, but the next few chapters, I think chapters 18 or 20 and above are not part of the original plot. So, Gun will be carrying Off's children, but he will be abducted and will use him as a key to get Off gave up on his position in their mafia. Off will not be able to make it as he will only see Gun's lifeless body on the floor.

   Note: I know you guys read the first chapter for the season 2 , and that was not actually part of it. Gun's Dad was supposed to be remained not alive and there was no big brother Gayle or anything. And his biological dad was supposed to be the Dad who taken care of him, the one who died due to sickness. So yeah, Gun was meant to die but I kind of find it too tragic and even, I , myself, couldn't handle it. So I changed it.

     3. One of the twins was meant to not survive, yes, you heard me right. And, they were supposed to have another set of twins which is Black and White. And their first child who survived will be named Chimon

   Note: by this time, I was really into obsession with their new series "Not me the series"(if you haven't watch it, then watch it. I highly recommend this one) and was deeply amazed and obsessed with Gun's characters.

    4. Gun nor the twins, will survive. First, Gun will be abducted and will take a fracture in the head for being dropped off the balcony. Second, they will rush him to the hospital to get him into safety and so are the twins, but they both lost Gun and the twins. Off will fall into deep depression upon losing his mate and unborn babies, and will end up giving the organization to his nephew Ran, Jane will be temporarily handle teh organization until Ran reached the required age. Then he will...k*ll h*mself.

    Note: this part is also from the original plot, but I thought that it would be too crucial for my readers to read that he killed himself and, Gun and the twins dying. So yeah, I decided to change it but it didn't get to be in the story.

       And that's it! These are the supposed plot of my OffGun AU but was literally debunked by me, I also asked my sister about her opinion on these plots since she is also a writer. Mainly the reason why I didn't continue these plots on my  story, was because of her. So...you have to thank my sister for that.

    Thank you all for reading, loving and supporting this story. I had a lot of fun writing this one.

     Comment down if you want to me to write more OffGun Fanfiction and drop some suggestions.

    I still have two on-going stories, you guys can check it out. It's "Trays and Guns|| BrightWin AU" and "The Night in Paris|| MewGulf AU"

    That is all, thank you again and have a good day/afternoon/night! See you, on my next book🤍🤍🤍

  𝒥𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒫𝒶𝒾𝓉𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓂𝒶𝓁𝑒𝑒

  Sincerely yours,
Jainnakophrom Paithoonmalee

  Updated: 30th of December 2022