Volume 2 Chapter 38

Off's POV

     Gun fell asleep in my arms after he had a minor panic attack, his Dad already told me what had happened and he talked my Dad about the issue. Right now, I'm talking with Gayle and my sister inside our van.

    "Don't you think we should let them be together?" Jane suggested.

   "Nope." Gayle answered popping the 'p' "I'm not letting my little brother go"

   Jane rolled her eyes and let out an annoyed sigh. "You're such a dramatic older sibling, why can't you understand that Gun needs Jumpol." She said while crossing her arms on her chest.

    "It's not like I don't trust Jumpol, I just need Dad's say on this one" he explained.

   While the two rumble and argue, I kept my focus on the little omega that is in my arms right now. He's sleeping soundly now and I couldn't be more happy than seeing him at peace.

     "Oh, hey, Mom!" I heard Jane said. I look up and saw Mom walking towards us together with Dad, Bullet (Gun's father) and Carlos

    "Hey, sweety" mom greeted and went near me, taking a peak at Gun's sleeping face. "We already decided that they will also stay at our place"

   "HAH! IN YOUR FACE, F*CKER!!" Jane shouted in excitement and shoved her middle finger on Gayle's face.

   Everyone went quiet when Gun whimpered and let out a distressed noise. I arranged him in my arms properly, my arm supporting his neck and my other arm holding his waist.

    "Shhh......Shhshhh..... it's fine, I'm here" I said in a whispered tone. After a few seconds, he calmed down and continued to sleep.

    "See?! How can you be so loud that my baby brother almost woke up!!" Gayle rant out whispered-shouting.

    "He is not a baby!" My sister retorted.

  "Okay, alright. Everyone, calm down" Dad stepped up and I gave him a thankful smile. "Let's just head home so all of us can rest now"

   And with that, we all settled in. We went inside our own cars and went back to our home. Mom's inside the van with me and so is Dad, they both told me what they've talked about and told me that everything's all right now. Which confused me a little bit.

    An hour later, we finally arrived at home. As I carefully stepped out of the vehicle, Gayle suggested to let him carry his little brother, in which I answered with a stern "no" and just ignored him. I heard his Dad talk to him and he eventually gave up.

    We went inside and I was actually surprised to see the nanny walking up to us with a wide awake baby White in her arms.

   "Aigoo!! Why is my grandchild still awake at this hour!" Mom exclaimed and cooed as she walks up towards them and carried White in her arms.

    Just a reminder, we don't have any korean blood. Mom just got addicted to korean drama so now she mimics their impressions.

    "Who's child is that?" Bullet asked, pointing and eyeing my son.

   "He is mine" I said normally.

  He looks at me with a raised eyebrow and said. "You cheated on my son?"

    I glared at him and was about to answer, but Dad cuts me off.

    "White is the baby who was left in front of Jumpol's house, he adopted him" Dad explained.

   "Oh, good" Bullet said and looked around.

   "You guys can talk more, I'll just bring White and Gun in my room so they can rest." I told them and looked at Jane. "Can you help me with White?"

    "Anything for my cute nephew" She said and took White from Mom's arms.

    Dad lead them to the living room while me and Jane head upstairs amd to my room. White is now eyeing Gun and as soon as we got inside my room, I gently placed Gun in my bed. He sighed happily and snuggled his face on one of my pillows.

   "Okay, now go to your Dad, baby White" Jane said.

   "Come here, baby boy" I walk towards them and carefully took White in Jane's arms onto mine. "Want to sleep na?"

   "You sure you can handle it?" Jane asked.

    I smiled at her and nodded. "Yes, thank you"

  She smiled back and gave me a kiss on the cheek first before leaving the room. I sang a lullaby and tried to put White to sleep, it eventually worked and so within 30 minutes, he's already asleep.

    I went to the bed and Gun is still in the same position as I left him. I carefully placed White on the bed and took a pillow and made a border out of it, just to make sure that Gun will not crush my son and White not falling off that bed.

    I don't know why I suddenly want them to sleep together, it just popped inside my head and I feel complete seeing them sleeping soundly. I kissed their cheeks and whispered "goodnight" before leaving the room.

     Heading down the stairs, I can already hear their voices. I walked in and all their attention turned to me.

   "Right on time, We've got some revelation going on" Gayle said with a smile on his face and his arms resting on the sofa's top back.

   "What revelation?" I asked and sat next to Jane.

    Dad sighed. I looked at him and saw that he looks frustrated with his right hand massaging his glabella.

   "I swear, if this isn't the last secret that you are hiding from my son, I will not hesitate to start a mafia war against you" Dad said in a stern voice and is now sitting upright and looking at Bullet with ice-cold stare.

   Bullet raised his hands and nodded. "I assure you, my dear friend. I just want to see how Jumpol's taking care of it"

    I'm just sitting here and is so confused. I look around and saw their expressions are the same as Dad, except Gayle who is smiling. Which is weird, kind of reminds me of Derek.

    "Jumpol" Dad called and I looked at him. "Turns out that White is really my grandson"

    I looked at him with a puzzled expression. "He is your grandson ever since I adopted him"

   Dad shook his head. "No. What I mean is, White really is my grandson"

   I started to get what he meant but it still made me confused. "I've never f*cked anyone for a year, and white is nearly—"

   "White is your child with Gun and he has a twin who is under the care of these two men" Dad said in a hurried and cold tone.

    I was left dumfounded and rested my back on the sofa. "Well—that's.....an interesting story"

———————

  Author's note:
We are nearing the end of this story, just a few more chapters then a surprise event and then we're done!

Updated: 4th of August 2022
Next update: 20th of August 2022