Volume 2: Chapter 39

GUN'S POV

  Sleeping in Papii's arms really is peaceful, It's like I've finally found what's missing, the missing comfort that I've always been looking for whenever I sleep. I am now slightly awake and being surrounded by Papii's scent.

    I sighed feeling contented, but then I'm smelling another scent beside me. I opened my eyes slowly and rubbed it a little to adjust my vision, I became completely awake when I heard a "goo" sound.

   Lifting my head and seeing who's beside me, my eyes widen when I saw a baby. Yes, a baby. A wide awake baby sucking his own mittens and making baby noises.

    The baby suddenly looked at me, I gasped when I saw his face.

   "Black?" I asked myself. The baby looked at me with curiosity before making grabby hands.

   A soft feeling inside me bubbled up and out of instinct, I carefully carried the baby after sitting up right. Looking at the baby that is now in my arms, I couldn't help but feel happy and he kept making happy baby noises.

     I laughed softly and and played with him for a little while. I'm still a bit confused on why there's a baby here.

   "Hello, why are you here?" I asked softly. The baby grabbed my finger and started sucking it. "And why do you look so much like Black?"

    It feels strange, not because this baby looks so much like Black. But also, I feel like I've seen this baby before, like, this baby's scent—is also something that I've been looking for.

     After a while, the baby started to fuzz around and started to whine. I changed his position in my arms and he started to cry louder.

   "Shhh—it's fine, here you go" I said softly as I lifted my shirt up and attached his lips to my nipple.

    He instantly starting sucking, and he is—a big eater. He sucks my nipple like there's no tomorrow, are they even feeding him? Why does he seem so hungry?

    "White?" The door bursted open, and Papii's already at the door, holding the door knob.

    When he saw me, he instantly froze on the spot. I blushed in embarrassment and just looked away. I can't believe he's seeing me feeding a baby whom I just saw sleeping beside me.

    "Is everything alright?" Dad came in, then there are now 4 people inside the room.

  I hugged the baby trying to use him as shield since I am feeding him.

   "You're already feeding him?" Papii asked.

  I shyly nodded. Not being able to look at him. "I-I just—I saw him s-sleeping beside me, then he cried s-so I—thought that he's hungry"

   "Looks like his inner Omega mother trait is kicking in" Dad said sitting on the edge of the bed.

    "M-my inner Omega mother?" I asked, finally having the guts to look at up.

   Dad nodded. "Yes, and I think Jumpol's the right one to explain everything"

  "Okay" I answered softly.

    Dad kissed the top of my head before leaving, Gayle gave me a soft smile before leaving. Now, it's only me and Papii and also the baby that I am feeding right now.

   "Do you who that is?" He asked asked looking at the baby lovingly.

  I shook my head. "I'm sorry, I just felt like I need to feed him"

  Papii laughed softly and brushed his finger softly on the baby's face. "His name is White, he's our son"

    I looked at him in shock. "W-what? B-but—"