Volume 02 Chapter 32

Off's POV

   "What?"

    The guy isn't the one whom I expected, it's not him yet, why does he smell like him.

  "I-I'm sorry, I thought you were someone I knew" I bowed my head and apologized

   The guy shook his head with a smile "It's fine, have a nice day"

   The guy left and I was left so stunned. I'm sure that I smelt a scent from that guy but, at the same time I don't even know who he is. Take note, my babii is smaller than the man I just saw. White started to fuss again, I decided to head back to where mom and dad are. My senses might be playing games with me since I miss him dearly, some part of me wanted to believe that he's still out there but, some part of me doesn't want to believe in a fairytale.

     When I got back to our table, the foods are already there. Dad got White's stroller and I placed my son there and also gave him his bottle of milk while me and my parents ate our dinner.

   "Why do you look so pale, Jumpol?" My mom suddenly asked, making look at her

   "N-nothing, I just saw something" I replied

  Mom nodded but, Dad looked at me skeptically "We'll talk about that when we get back, understood?" His tone, meaning I have no choice but to obey.

  I nodded "Sure"

    We ate and talked. Mom's mostly the one who've done tye talking, she's blabbering about how behave and cute my son is. It's actually good to hear that my parents are accepting White as their real grandchild, I thought that they would be very wary about it.

   After we ate, White's already asleep. We decided to call it a night and headed back home. Mine and White's car are separated from my parents, just a safety protocol made by me. We arrived home and was greeted by the butlers, I headed straight to White's room after saying goodnight to my parents.

   I still want to add more decors and designs in White's room, like polar bears and giant pillows that are a shape of a cloud. That might cause a lot but, I have tons of money so that isn't the problem.

    I've reached his room, I slowly opened the door and carefully placed him on his crib. I turned on the baby monitor and gave my son a kiss on the forehead and muttered a "goodnight"

   I left his room quietly and went to mine, we already ate a lot at the mall so I'm planning on finishing the remaining papers I left at work, I'm sure Tay already brought all of them here. Also, I need to speak with Mew regarding the incident.

----
  Someone's POV

  I left the mall after buying the things that my little brother wants. Well, not technically little, since he is like 28 now. I quickly went back home and took my jacket off, it only took an hour to reach the mansion. I got out of the car and went inside.

   "I'm back!" I shouted as I entered the house, taking my shoes off, I felt an impact on my side and saw my brother already hugging me. "Hey, I thought you're already asleep?"

  He released me from his tight hug and shakes his head "Nope, Dad told me to wait for you before we eat dinner"

   "Thanks, here" I gave him the shopping bag. A wide smile appeared on his face, we both went towards the dining room and saw Dad already sitting at his seat reading something on his Ipad.

   "Dad!" My brother shouted and went to hsi seat. Dad looked at both of us "Gayle's here, he bought me the stuff!"

Gayle's POV

  Dad smiled and said "Well, that's good. Shall we start dinner now?"

  "Yes! I'm hungry!" I said grabbing myself a spoon and fork.

      We ate our dinner with a joyful conversation with each other. While eating, I looked at Dad and he gave me a signal, I nodded and continued my chat with my brother. It's been so long, I've always wanted to have a chat with him. Though, we were separated.

   "I'm done!" He said and rubbed his tummy "My stomach is full! I feel like I'm going to vomit"

   I chuckled and grabbed a clean spoon "I guess we shouldn't give you the dessert then"

   His eyes lit up and looked at me "Give me."

  "Son, your stomach is already hurting. We don't need to give you more pain, so Gayle will just bring you the dessert in your room" Dad said and my brother pouted before nodding.

   After eating dinner,My brother went straight to his room but also, reminding me to bring him 2 batch of dessert which will never happen since we need to keep an eye on his health. Dad and I went up to his study room and had a important chat.

   "Don't you think we've already separated them long enough?" I told the old man as I sat on one of the arm chairs as he sat on his office chair

   "I think so to" he replied "But, I don't want to just give your brother back to that guy. I want it to more....grand and dramatic to be precise"

I laughed and shook my head "What? Are planning on writing a book using your own son now?"

"Psh! That's not what I'm implying, all I want to say is that, Gun still needs to remember Jumpol. We can't just go up to him and tell him that Jumpol's his mate then he can't even remember the guy"

   "I know that, and given the fact that Jumpol already have a baby"

  "But, the baby isn't his from the start" Dad said.he turned his chair on the side and thinking "I already have a date on where and when out two love birds can meet again, though we need to make him remember"

   I hummed and looked at the window "Hmmm.....I don't think that it'll be hard for him to remember Jumpol now"

   Dad looked at me with a question expression "What? What do you mean?"

  I smirked and looked at him "Gun already remembered Jumpol, I just heard him mumbling Jumpol's name over and over again and muttering the words "I want to see you" "

  Dad smiled "Then, it'll be easy for us now"

----
   Gun's POV

I thought Gayle bought the chocolate bars?

----
   I just need more time, my hands are itching to kill some characters 😖😖