Special Chapter-04: Being a Parent is Emotional

GUN'S POV

   At 4pm, we let the kids run around the garden. Dad, Gayle, Papa(Off's Dad) and Mama are busy chatting at the pavilion. Papii and Carlos are talking to each other, probably about business or something.

    Me and Jane watch the kids as they play. We're also having a little chat of our own.

   "So, Ran told me something" I said.

   She looks at me with a curious look. "Really? What is it?"

   "He told me that his mommy is having a baby" I said.

   She gasped. I thought that she will be annoyed that her son revealed it before she could but, no. She smiled widely as she laugh and shaking her head, small amount of tears coming out of her eyes, she wipe them and her laugh died down.

   "Oh my goodness....I knew that there was a little mouse listening to mine and Carlos's conversation the other night" she said.

   "So it's true? You're expecting??" I asked.

  She giggled as she pinched my cheek, I moved my face away with a small laugh. "You really look so cute when you're excited, but yes, I am, indeed, 3 weeks pregnant"

     "Aaahhh!!! Congratss!!" I squealed as jumped to hug her. Not that hard jump, though, I still kept in mind that there's a baby inside her.

   We hug each other and she said thanked me. Papii probably heard my squeal and walked to us asking if something's wrong, we just made an excuse and shoo the boys away.

    "That was close" I said to myself.

  "Yep, to think that my oh-so-playboy brother will change into a caring mate. You really have some magic in you, huh?" Jane said and teasing points her finger at me.

   I chuckled and said. "I guess? But, you can announce it to them before the twins' birthday end"

   She looks uncertain and asked. "Are you sure? Is it okay?"

   I nodded. "Of course, I will help you plan the bonus surprise" I whispered.

   She giggled and gave me a thumbs up. "I like it" she said and smirked.

    "UNCLE GUN!!! MAMA!!!"

    Our attention immediately diverted to the kid who just screamed, which is Fang. The other adults also looked at the kids' direction and we all have worried expression on our faces. Let's just say that, Dad and Papa stood up on their seats to check what's going on.

   And what we saw....Is indeed very surprising.

   "UNCLE!! BLACK IS WALKING!!" Fang said with a joyful tone as he pointed at Black who is carelessly running, trying to catch up to Ran.

    I couldn't help but smile, I look at Papi and he stood there looking so proud. I look back at the kids and saw Fang helping White to stand up, he also started to walk but stumbles from tine to time.

   It's not like Black and White haven't started to walk, they can but they aren't a runner yet. Seeing them trying to chase their older cousins is so beautiful in the eye. All teh adults are now watching the kids plays.

    "Looks like you'll have to chase them now, Jumpol" Carlos said, looking at him smugly.

  Papi shook his head while also smiling. "Yeah, they're going to be a handle full now."

   "I can see Jumpol running around the house, trying to catch a little squirrel who doesn't have any pants and is butt naked" Papa said.

   We all laugh at Papii's funny reaction. He shivers and groaned. After a while, we decided to go inside since it's getting a bit humid. Mom and Jane prepared for dinner while I took the twins for a night bath.