before: the letters

{Six Years Old}

Dear Leeyum,

Hi, i am morgan. i am six. how old are you? i like to sing, do you?

bye, morgan

dear morgan,

Hi! i am six too. i also love to sing too. can we be friends?

goodbye, liam

{Ten Years Old}

Dear Liam,

School sucks; all the girls make fun of me and tell me I have no friends. I tried to tell them about you, but they said I was lying and I made you up. I wish you could go to school here.

miss you, morgan

Dear Morgan,

Ignore them, you obviously have friends! You have me. Honestly, I wish I was with you sometimes too. It's been pretty rough lately for me.

miss you too, liam

{Fourteen Years Old}

Dear Liam,

Why are you my friend? I mean, you're my best (and pretty much only) friend, but why? Don't the boys make fun of you for having a girl friend? That's what they do over here. Are things just different over there? I mean, I know your on the X Factor and all, but I'm just curious. Are people rude to you for no reason? Sorry to be a downer, I don't want you to feel responsible for my problems, you have better things to worry about. I really am proud of you. I watch you every week, you've been doing amazing! I really do miss you though.

-morgan

Dear Morgan,

Love, what in the world are you saying? Your my best friend, why would that be weird? Besides, what do I care what a few stupid boys think? If those girls keep talking to you like that, tell someone. Please, actually, I know your shy but don't just take it. Your better than that. And please tell me everything; It's already annoying I only get to see you every summer and that's not even going to happen this year. I like to hear about your life, mines pretty boring as you know.

keep smiling, Liam

{Sixteen Years Old}

Liam, 

You will be pleased to know I went to homecoming-against my will- and alone. I wish you could've been there to keep me company though, you would've made me laugh at least. I'm so excited for your X Factor audition. I know how upset you were about not making it last time, but I know this time you'll be able to knock some sense into those judges, particularly Simon Cowell. Gosh I hate that guy. Your amazing, an amazing singer and you'll be amazing.

Break A Leg,

Morgan