Chapter Eighteen: Failing & Falling

(Harry's POV)

After being scarred for life by Louis driving again, Ben finally gave us a less stressful shot.

"Alright, so we got this pool and you all and these extras, you gotta just mess around and get soaked. Simple."

Louis raised his hand, very serious. Ben nodded, and so he spoke, "When do I get a water gun?"

Niall laughed. (Like I said before, it's pretty easy to get him to laugh.)

Ben sighed, even though he should've seen that coming. "In a bit Louis, right now, everyone just have fun and goof off for a bit."

Louis looked at Zayn, who shrugged. "Don't need to tell me twice."

They both shouted and jumped into the pool, and Gracie quickly followed suit. More and more people just started having fun, and out of the corner of my eye I could see Morgan standing there, pretty much dry, just laughing. A smile started to tug at the corners of my mouth as I made my way over. She side eyed me but didn't say anything as I came over.

To be honest, I was pretty nervous. I knew that I was supposed to say something, anything but all coherent thoughts had vanished. So I just said the first thing that came to mind.

"Hey."

Morgan shifted slightly. "Hi?"

"Not going to join the fun?" I asked, gesturing to the water.

"You haven't." She countered, obviously fighting a smile.

"Well I was waiting for you."

"Ever the gentleman, aren't you Styles."

I shrugged. "I dunno."

Morgan didn't say anything in reply, but I saw her duck her head, hair obscuring her face. It wasn't so much as curly now as it was just wavy. It'd be a shame to mess it up...

Before I could think about it too much, I picked her up and threw her into the water. She resurfaced quickly, and looked at me in plain, jaw-dropped shock. And so I laughed. I started laughing and for a moment I knew what Niall must feel like cause I couldn't stop. It felt great. Like very good.

Until I was doused with water myself. Having seen what happened, Gracie and Louis had snuck up behind me with a bucket and dumped it squarely down on my head, cackling like maniacs.

Fair is fair I suppose but—

I grabbed Louis and threw him into the pool as well, deciding to spare Gracie cause Louis would kill me if I dunked her. He's very protective, though in a different way than some (cough Liam cough) people.

Anyways, after I had dunked her boyfriend, Gracie just pushed me into the pool, before being grabbed in by Louis and so now everyone was soaked.

Wardrobe had put almost all of us in various shades of white, and now I knew why. The material of my shirt was pretty thin, so once it got wet, it was as good as see-through. And though I knew she'd deny it if I asked, I definitely caught Morgan looking at me.

I couldn't stop smiling the rest of the time we were all messing around.

xxx

(Morgan's POV)

My mind is a treacherous thing. Every time I got bored, it liked to remind me that Harry freaking Edward Styles had put his arms around my waist, picked me up like it was nothing and threw me into the pool. I mean, he did get his comeuppance- it was really hard work keeping a straight face when I could see Gracie and Tomlinson creeping up behind him, but I did- but still!