Chapter 1

A/N This is my first story so I hope you like it, if I write anything wrong please inform me or if you have any ideas you can share them

Percy P.O.V

It is been a month since we defeated Gaea and came back to camp half-blood, the seven of us were in camp half-blood.

A week after we came back there was a new demigod his name was Jake and he was a son of Poseidon but he acts more like a son of Zeus, he thinks highly of himself like he is above everyone else.

Jake is a little shorter than me, he has black hair, he is white and has tanned skin and unlike me, he has no control over water.

The moment he entered into the frame my life started going downhill, he spread rumours about me but the surprising part is everyone believes him and when I mean everyone it includes all my friends.

Only Annabeth talks to me now, well Thalia said she has to go back to her hunters so she left before that jerk came and Nico was on a mission for his father so I haven't contacted both of them recently.

Every time I head out of my cabin campers glare at me or look at me with disgust, everyone thinks I am a liar just because of Jake and his rumours.

Jake always boasts around that he is the strongest demigod to walk on earth and he can beat me easily.

There was this time when he insulted Zeus saying he should be the ' King Of Gods' and not Zeus and only he is worthy of ruling all of Olympus and the next minute he was struck by lightning and was in the infirmary for the next two days, I laughed so hard that my stomach hurt all day.

One day...

2 weeks ago

I sighed as I slashed another wood dummy into two halves just like the rest of the dummies just then a loud voice rang out from the forest shouting"PERCY!" I recognised that as Clarisse's voice but it sounded like she was very angry.

I turned around a saw Clarisse glaring at me at the entrance of the arena and in just a second she was pointing her dagger just inches away from my throat.

"What? What happened?"I questioned her. See even though you are the saviour of Olympus and defeated the Titan King and helped in defeating the earth primordial you get scared when Clarisse is angry she can be really scary sometimes.

"Where? Where is it?" Clarisse yelled I don't even understand what she was asking this must be that jerk Jake's doing.

"Where is what? I don't understand what you are talking about" I said a little angry, I mean you can't just come to a person keep a dagger on their throat and be like ' Where is it? Where is it?'.

"My electric spear! Give it back Percy or you know what will happen to you" She said calming down a little she took the dagger away from my throat.

"Why would I want your electric spear besides who told you that I took it?" I asked curiously now I starting to sense this was that idiot's plan. Clarisse looked taken aback by that sentence.

"You didn't take it?" she asked to which I shook my head "But Jake said he saw you taking my spear from my cabin this morning".

"I knew it was Jake who said this to you! But I have been here all morning training I didn't leave the arena from the morning" I said, she glared at me and then growled at me and walked away.

1 week later (1 week after the fight with Clarisse)

I just came back from Olympus tired, today I was at Lady Hestia's palace helping her with a minor issue.

She wanted an aquarium in her palace so I went there and helped her build an aquarium and add some fish to it after that was completed I talked to fish and introduced them to Lady Hestia.

After the war I have bonded a lot with Hades, Hestia and Poseidon I always visit all of them very often, Hestia and Hades are like my mom and dad to me. They connected to me when I gave them their seats back in the Olympus council after that we have become close.

I also visited my dad and talked to him about my day at the camp, he is always worried about the waste in the ocean increasing he always talks to me about it and he is also angry at Jake because of what he is doing with me and after playing some games at his new palace I usually come back to my cabin.

Now I was on my way to my cabin but I stopped when I saw Katie running towards me. I thought she was gonna talk to me but she slapped me hard on my face.

"Ouch! What was that for?" I asked Katie who was panting from all the running and glaring at me at the same time.

"Well, that was for poisoning my plants! Did you know hard it is to find plants like them and how much harder it is to grow them?" she yelled at me.

"But I was on Olympus all day! I di-" I was cut off by Katie.

"Stop lying Jackson. Not only do you poison my plants but also lie? Don't worry I already know the truth Jake told me everything" she said and walked away without looking back.

Of course, it had to be Jake I am gonna kill that little brat, I thought to myself and went to my cabin.

Present-day

That's how both of my fights ended they were many other fights like for example one day Piper blamed me for her lost hairbrush we argued a lot even when I swore on the river Styx she did not believe me, she said it was some kind of trick and Jake was right about me.

I was in a good mood today I was on Olympus for the past two days but this time I was not there to visit someone I was there on really special and important work.

I am here to ask Athena's permission to marry her daughter Annabeth and the owl head said I have to prove myself worthy for her marrying Annabeth so she asked me to do a quest or a favour for every god on the olympian council.

Few gods went easy on me while some gods went for the hard ones Zeus still hates me so he gave me a task to wash all of his lightning bolts the task was hard because every time I touched them they shocked me but I managed to complete the task.

Next was Poseidon he went easy on me he asked me to rescue a few hippocampi from a trap they accidentally got stuck on.

Then it was Hades turn he gave me a really fun task it seems that Cerberus is bored so Hades asked me to play with him I packed a few red balls and played with Cerberus for 3 hours.

Hestia asked me to make the garden neat and clean which was already neat and clean so I spent the remaining time just hanging around in the garden. Like that, I did all the god's tasks.

Zeus: clean his master bolt

Poseidon: rescue few hippocampi

Hades: play with Cerberus

Hestia: clean her already cleaned garden

Hera: say sorry 10,000 times

Demeter: help her plant cereal

Athena: clean her library

Ares: clean all his weapons

Aphrodite: go to shopping with her

Apollo: find his lost magical flute

Artemis: do nothing and stay away from her

Hermes: clean his mailbox and remove all the junk section

Hephaestus: help him build a machine

Dionysus: he was just sleeping all the time