Chapter 17

Zoe P.O.V

We were in the living room with akward silence, yesterday night after Percy challenged the Gods to a duel we ate at the pavillion and went back to the cabin.

Just as we stepped inside the cabin and closed the door it was a mess everyone was shouting and protesting on what Percy did at the dinner. Infact there was a quarrel between us.

On one hand Luke, Thalia, Nico and Lucas thought what Percy did was right and the Gods deserved it and on the other hand Aaron, Mal and Sarah thought what he did was stupid and could have handled things much more wisely.

It was so intense that there was a heated argument between the two groups while I myself and Jasmine watched it ftom the sidelines. I personally never got into fights with any of the members and as for Jasmine, well she was the most peaceful memeber of us.

I was shocked when I saw Sarah join the fight, she was calm almost all times and was rarely ever angry.

Things got out of hand pretty quickly and the boys even got into a fist fight. Jasmine super worried immediately called Chaos and informed the situation to him while I tried to calm them down.

Chaos quickly came down to earth along with Rhea and broke off the fight. After that Chaos knocked some sense into the boys and Rhea scolded the girls.

But the most suprising thing about it was the man because of whom the fight started was knocked out cold right after the fight started. When fighting, some thing hit him in the head and he fell unconscious.

Jasmine treated him and we let him rest in Rhea's room. After things calmed down everyone went to sleep.

Now I woke up and came down to the living room to find almost everyone except Luke and Aaron sitting there.

The tension in the air was still pretty awkward, Rhea was preparing coffee for everyone and Mal along with Thalia were helping her.

Well more like making it hard for her by working with zero coordination and bumping into her frequently to avoid touching each other.

I saw Chaos sitting on the couch clucthing his head so I went and sat beside him and whispered to him "How is the situation? And what's the matter with those two?" I slowly pointed at Thalia and Mal.

Chaos let out a sigh and whispered back "Don't even get me started. I can't understand what's going on with you guys and what were you doing last night you should act more mature" he said clicking his tongue.

"What do you want me to do? I tried explaining and even tried stopping them you know them they just don't listen. I was mature enough to not join the fight" I explained.

Just then Luke and Aaron came down too, laughing and talking like nothing happened. Well all the boys were like this Nico and Sarah were talking about a book and Lucas was teaching Jasmine how to swing a hammer and all.

They seemed pretty casual and everyday like unlike the girls. Rhea saw Luke and Aaron come down. 

She looked at Mal and said "Don't you think you should wake him up dear". Mal nodded and headed towards Rhea's room.

Rhea looked back at Mal and yelled "And remember no fighting" and turned back and continued preparing coffee.

Percy P.O.V

I felt bright sun on my eyes and slowly opened my eyes and saw Mal opening the curtains of a room that's definetly not our room. I looked around and understood I was in Rhea's room.

Mal came towards the bed towards my back and said "Wake up Percy" I definetly knew something wasn't right normally Mal knows it takes more than just few words to wake me up.