Chapter 10

3rd Person P.O.V

"Okay Percy you have to the kill Lord Neur of planet Fedasa to maintain peace on the planet" and as soon as he said that he saw Percy nervously smile.

"What is the matter Percy? Are you okay?" asked Aaron, Percy shook his head.

"If I am to say that Neur was the one I was out killing" Percy whispered in a low voice.

"What? How did you get past the most dangerous Commander, Commander Draven and the army of some hundreds of kaqru" Chaos exclaimed.

"Ah about that I just shadow traveled into the kings palace and I found him there and just killed him I didn't know about the army and all" Percy replied sheepishly but he was able hear Mal whisper dimwit from the corner.

"It it is not a big deal,  just give us another mission" Percy waved his hand.

"Okay the next one is you have to fight the monster that is attacking the villages of  planet Daku" Chaos said as he looked at Percy.

"Percy nodded looking at he  commanders and they were also more than ready.

All the commanders were ready to go, Percy put on his cloak equipped his rings and Chaos opened a portal to Planet Daku, all the commanders walked through the portal and reached planet Daku.

"Okay! We will split up into a teams of three and head in all four directions and search the destroyed villages for some clues on what is it we are dealing with and how we can defeat it. Now any doubts?" Frigus said and saw Noah raise his hand slowly.

"Yes Noah?" Frigus pointed at Noah.

"We are ten commanders so one of us has to go alone" he said looking at the other commanders and Percy.

"Avalon, Adrina and Alpha will be one team and Noah, Lucas and Cora will be another team and finally Amelia, Mal and Blaze will be another team and I will go alone. Any more doubts? And if anyone comes across something send out a signal".

Frigus instructed them and shadow travelled to the destroyed villages he went deeper into into the villages he saw all the houses were destroyed they were claw marks on the ground.

He saw all the houses were attacked by something big, he also saw big paw marks and he went inside a destroyed house.

He accidentally stepped on something sticky he investigated it and found it was the saliva of the monster.

Frigus hoped it was not the saliva because if the saliva was that big the monster would be a lot bigger.

Suddenly Frigus saw a fare go up into the sky and burst like a cracker it was a sign that one of the teams found something or were in combat.

Frigus shadow travelled to the location from where the fair was released and what he saw left him wide eyed.

Most of the commanders were engaging in combat with a 15 foot monster Percy knew this monster from somewhere and was not feeling good at all.

"Guys! Don't fight it quickly come back don't fight it" all the commanders looked at Percy and knew he was up to something and retreated and regrouped at him .

All the commanders regrouped at Percy and Blaze asked "What is wrong Frigus? Why are you all worked up". Percy was trying to recollet how he knew the monster where did he see it and finally knew what exactly it was.

"I know that monster from before, not the same one but same species" Percy told them and said "They are known as Japhul an ancient creature belived to be extinct. They are quite popular and rare, the more you attack the more stronger and bigger they get. So we should avoid fighting it" he completed looking at the creature standing before them

"So how are we supposed to get rid of this thing withoug fighting it" Mal asked dodging a strike from the monster.

"I don't really know I have never fought them before I just red about them in some ancient texts and books" Percy said dumbfounded.

"That's just great" Jasmine sighed from behind and suddenly Percy started running away from the monster and asked them to regroup behind it.

"Fine I have an Idea" Percy said "Break the mountain because there is sea behind it and Japhul's aren't really great swimmers or are known for their intelligence. So you guys break the mountain while I lure him in there along with Blaze" Percy instructed as soon as everyone left, he sat down and started doing meditation.

"Come on this guy seriously needs to know that now is not the time to relax, but whatever I trust our first commander so I will go along wih him" Blaze said running behind the monster to find a way to distract it.

Japhul headed towards Percy at full speed and got confused on seeing him sit there still. The other commanders were successful in breaking the mountain with thier powers and Blaze made sure the Japhul was heading in that direction by firing arrows in the other directions. The Japhul closed in on Percy and slashed him with its claws.

All the commmanders were shocked and gasped at scene that just unfolded before them but suddenly Percy disappeared from there and it looked like he wasn't even there in the first place."Hey ugly! Many people say that Japuls have pea brains" Percy shouted standing behind the destroyed mountain.

None of them knew when he got there or how he just appeared out of nowhere and was standing infront of the mountain"Because to have a pea brain means you need to have a brain but I don't think you have a brain in the first place" Percy shouted laughing at the monster.

That's it the Japul had it because that seemed to have triggered the anger of the monster, Percy ran towards the commanders and Mal went up to him smacked his head with the back of her sword "What do you think you are doing you are pissing it off".

Percy just smiled and said "It is okay everything is going according to my plan just wait and watch". The Japhul was closing in on them, Mal was pulling Percy's cloak neverously repeatedly saying "Frigus it is getting close".

And when it was just ten meters away from the commanders it screamed loudly and ran into them full speed and suddenly it switched places with the commanders and ran into ocean and drowned. Everyone was relived and let out few sighs as they espaced a furious monster.

Mal totally leaned on Percy's shoulder and laughed "That was crazy! I totally thought I was gonna die Whoo!" and everyone just absent mindedly nodded to her statement. 

After a few minutes of silence Zoe along with the rest of the commanders went to where Mal and Percy were sitting and asked "Would u care to explain what the hell was that?" Percy looked down and stood up along with the second commander who was also keen on an explanation from him.

"I have something to tell you" Frigus announced in a serious tone.....