Chapter 14

Percy P.O.V

In the breakfast I choked on water and fainted after that I woke up and presently I am outside roaming in beautiful planet of gregory. It is always night in this planet. The sun doesn't raise and the moon along with stars rule the sky.

I am trying to clear my head but I can't, all the memories from the camp and the memories of chaos army flooded my brain. I just closed my eyes and fell asleep.

When I woke up and saw the time it was already evening so I was about leave but I heard a scream of a little boy. When I followed that scream it lead me to an alley there were tons of boys.

From the looks of it you can tell that a gangster along with his gang was robbing few people at the same time. I walked into the alley that's when he saw me and ordered his men to bring me to down.

So I decided to play along and see what happend so I got caught after that I was made to kneel next to an old man.He threatned everyone to give their money everyone gave their money expect the old man. He was reluctant.

He said it was for his wife's treatment and will not give it to them. The main boss of the group came to old man and was about to punch him. That's it I played along quite some time but I guess voilence is necessary.

I kicked the boss in the gut but I knew that didn't knock him out although he was sent flying. I was careful not to use my sword because it was a narrow alley and the civilians were too close to me.

So with no choice since there were only three members without including the boss it was easy. I used the element of suprise and punched the first and kicked the second guy.

The thrid guy was a nut job he swinged his sword at me but completely and instead was going to hit the old man. I didn't have enough time to block it so I immediately put my hand out, it pierced my palm.

Now I was pissed off I ran to the third guy and punched him hard on the face and when the boss was about to recover from my kick earlier I kicked him again in the face and knocked him out.

I returned the stolen money and handed those thugs to the police. I still didn't want to go back to the palace so I had an idea on how to pass my time.

Few Hours Later

I was currently on Cader to talk to Alexa but unfortunaely I got lost and I was trying to find her house for the past two hours. I suddenly saw Katherine run past me with other children.

She recognized me and took me to her house. I finally found the way to her house and went inside to talk to her and clear my head.

 Inside she was on a chair looking a the sky but when she saw me she came and hugged me and I gladly returned it. We sat down and Alexa immediately asked me "What's wrong?". I chuckled, she knew something was up just by seeing me.

"We have a mission on earth and I am not entirely sure on what to do" I said looking a her. She just laughed and said "Why? What's the problem?".

"But my friends are still aliv-" I was cut off by Alexa. "Percy! So what I thought you forgave them and even if they are alive that does not necessarly mean you go talk to them right? And don't forget you will always have your friends beside you".

I was hit hard by that. I am such a fool I mean we wear our hoods and none of them know who I am and I sill have my new family. How could they ever know who I was?. 

I sat there and chatted few more minutes with her after that I went out to play with Katheriene by now it was almost evening. 

So I bid them goodbye and was on my way to Gaqur since I came this far I had to visit Amber since Gaqur is close to Cader. Moreover if Amber found out about it she would kill me for not visiting her.