Chapter 8

3rd Person P.O.V

"So.. Thalia and Nico how did you join the army" Percy asked the two, Percy was out of camp and did not know what happened to both of them. All the commanders were now at the dining table eating dinner.

"I died when a monster attacked on the hunters" Thalia said keeping a marshmallow into her mouth and looked at Nico.

"I died when I was on a mission for my father" Nico said eating noodles in a weird way.

"What are you eating Percy? It is different from what we are eating?" Lucas asked looking at Percy and pointing at his food.

"Oh, this is a sort of ice cream mixed with cake I made it myself" all the commanders looked at him like he was eating something really different.

"You want some?" Everyone nodded Percy then cut it into 10 big different pieces and gave them to the commanders, he gave the last piece to chaos "Just know that I am not much of cooker".

Everyone ate them and closed their eyes, Percy was worried if they were dead so he hit the table with his hand everyone jumped from their seats and Percy left a sigh of relief seeing them alive.

"This is amazing! It is the most delicious thing I ever tasted" said Mal eating the rest of her piece.

"Yeah! Percy it is really amazing" Zoe complimented him.

"Yes it is like better than the ice cream Chaos gives us" Thalia said grinning at Chaos who was glaring at her.

"Thanks, the king of Jewellar thought me his secret recipe when I saved him from his own brother killing him" Everyone dropped their spoons and were staring at Percy.

"So you are telling me that you got the secret recipe of ice cream that the whole outer space is looking for?" Percy nodded to Luke's question.

"So Percy tell us more about what you did in your years as an assassin" Nico said pointing his chop sticks towards Percy.

"You know make many allies and some new friends and a lot of enemies all across the outer space and piss of some really ancient and powerful people" Percy quickly put his hands on his mouth.

"So you still haven't lost that habit" said Thalia looking at Percy.

"Don't worry Pine cone face I was a very good boy" Percy said but she acted like she was choking and earned a glare from Percy.

"So what else you guys do for fun around here?" Percy saw a evil smirk on the all the commanders.

"Ok Percy feel free to do anything here I need to go now" Chaos said standing up and opened a portal and walked through it.

"So Percy how do you feel about a spar" Mal asked smirking at Percy. It is like all the commanders planned this before his arrival.

"Now you are talking"Percy replied smirking.

*In the Arena*

"So are there some rules that I should follow?" Percy asked Luke who shrugged his shoulders.

All the commanders were watching as Percy was fighting everyone from the last, he was fighting Jasmine and she uses a dagger.

"No killing but powers are allowed" Mal announced.

Jasmine ran at Percy with full speed Percy smirked put his hands behind his back and jumped high in the air the moment she was right at him, Jasmine couldn't stop and hit the wall, she was now angry.

"Too slow!"Percy mocked her, now her face was red due to anger.

She threw the dagger at him but it stopped when it was about hit Percy, everyone was shocked on how Percy stopped the dagger without even touching it.

Percy smirked, did a back flip and kicked the dagger, the dagger was moving right towards Jasmine at insane speed but it stopped when it reached her, everyone looked at a grinning Percy.

"Do you Yield?" Percy asked Jasmine who gulped and nodded her head "Hey! Just so you know I think you are really fast. Sorry about that just wanted to make you angry" Percy said raising his hands.

Next was Lucas he was an expert with a hammer, he was really skilled at using hammer. Percy just stood there while Lucas ran at him at the last moment he side stepped and kicked him in the leg.

Lucas was really short tempered he gets angry for every small thing and he is like a mad Viking when he is angry, he can even kill you with just one strike from that hammer. Percy knew he made Lucas angry, he was grinning like a mad man.

Percy put his hands behind his back just like the last time, Lucas let out a battle cry very loud. All commanders were horrified that someone was gonna get badly hurt.

Lucas ran at him with his hammer and furiously attacked him but Percy easily escaped every strike and Lucas got more furious everytime he missed.

Lucas attacked him with a very powerful strike but Percy just stopped the powerful strike with his hand, everyone was amazed at show of power by Percy, he then grabbed the hammer and pushed Lucas down to the floor and Percy pointed his own hammer at him.Lucas nodded showing that he yeild's.

Percy patted Lucas and gave his hammer back to him, all the commanders were amazed on how Percy ended the fight without any injuries.

Next was Sarah she was perfect with knives, she immediately started throwing knives at Percy.

Percy dodged all the knives with ease he caught the last knife which was headed to his head and shadow travelled closer to Sarah and pointing the knife at her throat.She gulped and gave up.

Next was Aaron, this guy is master in using his axe, he is so agile and sneaky and most of all intelligent. He sneaked upon Percy and attacked him but Percy did a black flip and kicked him on the leg and punched his hand.

Aaron got up and looked for Percy, Percy disappeared from there but he suddenly kicked his hand from the shadows and picked up the axe that was on the ground and pointed it at Aaron.He was tough but lost so Percy gave his axe back.

Next Zoe came with a bow and smirked at Percy. Percy raised an eyebrow and looked at Zoe. He understood why Zoe was smirking he quickly turned his rings into swords just then Zoe fired thousands of arrows at a incredible speed.

Nothing could be seen expect a huge barrel of arrow flying towards percy afer the dust cleared Zoe was shocked to see all her arrows cut in half which in any way is not possible. She then turned her bow into a sword and attacked Percy.

Well Zoe was more of a bow person than sword person. Her stance was all wrong and her attack had full openings. Percy faked a parry with one sword and knocked out her bow with the other.

"You know the way you use a sword is really funny. I mean a total amateaur could maybe do better" Percy laughed but stopped when he saw Zoe giving him a death glare and said"Just kidding".

"Nico you are next don't worry since you are still a small kid I will not use any of my tricks I will use you my sword and fight head on" Percy said messing Nico hair.

Nico glared at Percy and attacked him with his sword, Percy quickly turned his ring into sword he only used mortem and he blocked the strike. Percy was repeating the same moves again and again on Nico.

He blocked the strike and kicked Nico or punched him. Percy was bored so he attacked his legs Nico fell to the ground Percy pointed his weapon at Nico throat. Nico angrily gave up.